Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Erik rap

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited March 2011
    My name is Erik I want an oli tat
    I think it would be cool if he played with my twat
    I think I'm going to be touring as a 17-er
    But everyone knows I'm just a fucking beaner
    I want oli to fuck me in the ass
    But too bad he's not gay, he's just a dumbass
    Core is hard and core is true
    And if you don't like it then
    FUCK.
    YOU.

I.
    DONT.
    GIVE.
    A.
    FUCK.
    If everyone hate me
    because my mommy loves me
    and that's all I need
    My name is Santana, I got a SlipKnoT tat.
    My devotion to the maggots, all sweaty and fat.
    I'm a true Metalhead, I like to call it art.
    Even though my favorite band is Linkin Park.
    I'm a fanboy, so Chester raps better than Kanye.
    I don't know why I'm so upset, I think I might be gay.
    Being in the closet's such a lonely place.
    But I dream of Erik jizzing all over my face.
    At the end of the day, it's time to finish this rap.
    Leave me the fuck alone nigguh, listen to Metal and fap.

lmao
    Yeah I got owned but Erik what you dtill don't seem to get is that I wasn't bashing you. Now I'm gonna come bam on you. Rap battle!!!!
    <_>
    You just mad cuz Detroit sucks

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Naw, the rap you made had some bash like qualities. But Erik pwned you...and wtf was that response to it? Wasn't even a rap..twas moar like <_____>
    imageimage
    Yeah but it wasn't meant to be a bash. I'm just going to stop there because you're always right
    And you're always a retard
    imageimage
    edited March 2011
    And how many fucking times have I said SPRINGSTEEN is my favorite artist. Scenie kids :-j
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    *waits for Erik's response*
    Just go fuck yourself. I mean really, whenever you disagree with someone they're always wrong. Can't see anyone elses damn point of view
    Springsteen? Psshh...LP is you niggaz along with some Slipnut
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

Just go fuck yourself.
    Can we get a pic of this?
    Yea you would know. See what I mean? You're trying to tell me what my favorite artist is. Retard
    Just go fuck yourself. I mean really, whenever you disagree with someone they're always wrong. Can't see anyone elses damn point of view
    This is why I call you an idiot. I see things almost full circle and from different sides. You just can't handle other peoples opinions and feelings...this has been quite evident
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Is anyone else noticing that Santana is acting like how Erik use to?

Yeah sure you do. Redirect yourself to the summer slaughter thread and trying telling me that. Way to flatter yourself. I handle people's opinions when they're opinions and not bashing.
    Yea you would know. See what I mean? You're trying to tell me what my favorite artist is. Retard
    That's what you got from that? Jesus fucking Christ. You have a hard on for all three of those bands...thing is LP will always be dubbed your number one with everyone. Why? Because of how crazy defensive you get when someone says they suck and that was your original choice, then Slipknut. I'd remember because I fought with you about this crap a long ass time ago little dude
    imageimage
    Is anyone else noticing that Santana is acting like how Erik use to?
    Oh god I wasnt the only one with that thought.....I think it's because I'm very stressed out....
    Yeah sure you do. Redirect yourself to the summer slaughter thread and trying telling me that. Way to flatter yourself. I handle people's opinions when they're opinions and not bashing.
    So trying to say that Avenged has enough metal qualities to dub them metal amd voicing my opinions while you get all asshurt is telling you what to do? Hookay
    imageimage
    That's what you got from that? Jesus fucking Christ. You have a hard on for all three of those bands...thing is LP will always be dubbed your number one with everyone. Why? Because of how crazy defensive you get when someone says they suck and that was your original choice, then Slipknut. I'd remember because I fought with you about this crap a long ass time ago little dude
    I'll say it over and over. Springsteen is my fav artist. I would know. I get defensive because it's one against everybody
    So trying to say that Avenged has enough metal qualities to dub them metal amd voicing my opinions while you get all asshurt is telling you what to do? Hookay
    So saying over and over that they are Metal is seeing my point of view? Lol no