Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Former Alice In Chains bassist Mike Starr dead at 44

1235»

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    way i see it, everone has their problems. everyone has their vices. whether it be over eating, drugs, alcohol, violence, whatever. nobodies perfect.
    people need eachother to help them through tough times, and help them overcome thier vices. nobody deserves death because of a problem or addiction, they deserve fellowship and help.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    people like ape think that these people made a conscious decision to do these terrible things but in most cases its good people who are just lost in life and like crusades said need serious help. its the same with suicide victims, people look on the outside in saying that person is selfish. its easy to do that, then you dont have to realize the daily struggle of that sick person who lived in hell day in and day out. im not condoning suicide, im saying that these are sad, helpless, usually good people who need serious help becuase there brain works differently from a normal persons
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I know enough that my opinion will not change. They do this to themselves. Usually it starts with weed or pills and they chase a high. There is enough info out there for people to know better so to hive special treatment to someone that put themselves in that position is not right in my mind.

I was trying to piss people off with the glad they are gone part. However I do say I will never have remorse for someone that kill themselves.

I also find it funny how people care so much about this subject yet didn't bat an eye at the ones that said " good now maybe they will quit and we won't have to hear shitty music" about the rev and Paul but because it is a member of aic people care.

Do I think avenged? Yes, how do I feel about it. The jackass did it to himself so I do not feel bad about it and I will not pay my respects.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Oo you're so right Nola I am the one that is wrong in this world not the drug addicts and alcoholics.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i agree with you that the causing of their own self destruction doesnt deserve remorse, but at the same time they need help. no one should be happy, or whatever that they're dead.

i had a friend who became a druggie, and he's a big dick now. instead of just letting him go and do what he wants, i try and point out to him that he's being a douche, and that he's ultimately killing himself, and setting the rest of his life up for failure.
    yes, its his own fault for not taking my adive, and yes its his own fault that he's causing his own self destruction, but that doesnt mean he DESERVES to die. it just means he deserves to suffer the consequences during life, of not getting better.

which is why people need help. encouragement, and friendship from other people. cuz everyone has their problems.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Oo you're so right Nola I am the one that is wrong in this world not the drug addicts and alcoholics.
    theyre are veryn sick people and theyre actions most the time are very wrong, but you have never been addicted to a substance so its hard to say how you would act. your right in the fact that they could have never started in the first place. but people make poor life decisions all the time. so one lapse in judgement should cost you your life?

and i dont think your actions are wrong at all. you being drug free i think is a smart healthy choice, i think your stubborn mindset to a convoluted question is wrong..
    on a good note ive been sober for 7 days now... the longest ive gone without drinking in like 5 years lol
    It's nothing major and I'm not talking myself up but I want to point out for 4 years I was addicted to sleeping pills. Made me
    A very irritable and shitty person ( yes that'd possible) I broke it and it took 6 days of no sleep to do so. It sucked but I did it to myself and took care of it myself.

I have bad ADHD so much so I was on pills from second grade to senior year. I decided it was right to be drugged all the time I took myself off them and learned how to deal with it and control it on my own.

I've tried to help friends that get high all the time but they don't want to hear it so they are on their own it is not my fault.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Yes alec that guy was on intervention.

I changed my mind drugs and alcohol are awesome because they get rid of the weaknesses in our gene pool.
    Chill out, bro.
    :-<
    I'm calm sir I promise.

Ive moved from trying to piss people off to having a logical discussion
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    The way that I see it, you can still be pissed that he od'd, but you can still mourn him and be sad that he died. Nobody has the right to tell you that you cannot be sad about something.

*coughwine*