Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Aliens exist, and we have proof

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Good stuff....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX70ll6EYUA
    First episode I ever saw. Good stuff right here.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The belief that we are the only creatures in the universe is just downright retarded in the first place.
    I wonder what percentage of the scientific community shares that belief? I certinly do. I'm not even going to count out life possibly living in our immediate sister planets (or their moons more likely).

The likeliness that we are the only forms of life in the entire fucking universe is astronomically small.
    that wasn't the question I was asking, and that isnt fact... Sure I beleive life exists outside of this planet due to the sheer number of solar systems.... but I wonder what percentage of the scientific community believes that as well?

I know most people think those people that believe Aliens have come to this planet in space ships are crazies.
    Tell that to some of the people who served in the marines back in the day
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    as long as aliens arent invading earth and probing my anus i dont really give a shit if they exist or not
    thats funnae cuz if aliens are microbs y00z proly got a couple billion of them roaming around in y00z ass

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    as long as aliens arent invading earth and probing my anus i dont really give a shit if they exist or not
    thats funnae cuz if aliens are microbs y00z proly got a couple billion of them roaming around in y00z ass
    everytime we fart, its likea nuke goes off, and they all die.

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    aliumz :X
    :*

[-(

blue turbins

everytime we fart, its likea nuke goes off, and they all die.

8-| d00d they feed on Methane...

[-(

blue turbins

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    aliens dont exist...
    {Upload|3945}
    inb4lists
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    There is also a theory that each multiverse exists within a molecule, and big bangs are caused when something hits them. So if you smack a solid surface, you may be causing billions of universes to expand, meanwhile destroying billions of others...
  • Behemoth24Behemoth24 Posts: 469 salt miner
    I read about this earlier, very exciting news to say the least! Sad part though is none of this will be covered by the news channels, all they will be covering is the latest gossip in Hollywood.
    Imagine what volcanos and nukes would do then lol
    imageimage
    edited March 2011
    Why does everyone seem to think aliens would be hostile? To me it seems really far fetched that if they are capable of traveling the vast expanses of the universe that they would come here to simply destroy us. And if that was their motive I assure you it would have happened a long time ago.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    aliens prob wont be hot so they can stay on their shitty planet and leave us alone
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Why does everyone seem to think aliens would be hostile? To me it seems really far fetched that if they are capable of traveling the vast expanses of the universe that they would come here to simply destroy us. And if that was their motive I assure you it would have happened a long time ago.
    Steven Hawking disagrees.
    Steven Hawking disagrees.
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i was watching Ancient Aliens last night, its a great show.
    this guy!!!!

This guy is fucking nuts.
    YES!!
    ha i love him
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    That guy is fucking AWESOME ...is more like it...
    I love winning with women
    Has the new season of Ancient Aliens started or is it still repeats?