Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Aliens exist, and we have proof

Comments

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    um, i aint no scientist but maybe the meteorites he was examining had fossilized bacteria on it was because they've been on earth a really long time now (they coulda been from pre-historic times, which might explain why that meteorite was so rare) and bacteria started to grow on/in it which is why that the bacteria resembled some of earths bacteria so closely? but i didnt read the whole thing catz posted so maybe thats just ignorance talking lol.

you have that backwards brah..... Earth's initial bacteria/life was alien to the planet; and was only introduced to it by a meteorite that hit Earth.
    = we are aliens
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    im american lol
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Ok, I'm saying this now. If anyone is going to be visiting other planets and starting shit, it's going to be us.
    There's a whole conspiracy theory that what we believe are aliens abducting and testing people are actually an evolved form of us who discovered time travel. It's pretty trippy.
    i am not an alien
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    crazy scientists and their cockamayme experiments
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    = we are aliens
    We'll probably never fuckin know lol
    i was watching Ancient Aliens last night, its a great show.
    this guy!!!!

this guy!!!!

That guy makes me facepalm.
    this guy!!!!

LOL, that guy is a little out there. and his hair is funny as hell lol.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The belief that we are the only creatures in the universe is just downright retarded in the first place.
    I wonder what percentage of the scientific community shares that belief? I certinly do. I'm not even going to count out life possibly living in our immediate sister planets (or their moons more likely).

• MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    um, i aint no scientist but maybe the meteorites he was examining had fossilized bacteria on it was because they've been on earth a really long time now (they coulda been from pre-historic times, which might explain why that meteorite was so rare) and bacteria started to grow on/in it which is why that the bacteria resembled some of earths bacteria so closely? but i didnt read the whole thing catz posted so maybe thats just ignorance talking lol.
    Well in the article it said that there were some specimens that nobody recognized, so it very well could be life from another planet. I'm a little iffy on it at the moment, but it's still really cool.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    this guy!!!!

This guy is fucking nuts.
    i always had a sneaking suspicion that all asians are aliens. just look at 'em, they dont look human to me. i mean come on, all asian women have sideways vaginas. and the chinese cheated at the olympics in gymnastics. gymnastics! what human would cheat at gymnastics? it just doesnt add up.
    The belief that we are the only creatures in the universe is just downright retarded in the first place.
    I wonder what percentage of the scientific community shares that belief? I certinly do. I'm not even going to count out life possibly living in our immediate sister planets (or their moons more likely).

The likeliness that we are the only forms of life in the entire fucking universe is astronomically small.
    I don't truly believe any of this stuff, I just take it all as a possibility.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

The likeliness that we are the only forms of life in the entire fucking universe is astronomically small.
    that wasn't the question I was asking, and that isnt fact... Sure I beleive life exists outside of this planet due to the sheer number of solar systems.... but I wonder what percentage of the scientific community believes that as well?

I know most people think those people that believe Aliens have come to this planet in space ships are crazies.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    ^ x a billion
    I love winning with women