Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

my life just keeps getting better.

Comments

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    heres a good way... instaed of droppin your app with a worker.. ask to give it to the manager and introduce yourself to them and try to has convo wif them

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    heres a good way... instaed of droppin your app with a worker.. ask to give it to the manager and introduce yourself to them and try to has convo wif them
    this
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    this
    Does not always work. Nowadays if you don't have open availability, you're fucked.

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Everything seems to be online now, so I don't know what to do then.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I've heard chipotle has been raided all over the country and lost a ton of workers
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Im working at Toys R Us
    That was the first place i applied to B-)
    maybe youre just not what people are looking for primus L-)
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    just keep bugginz em fer an interview

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    yeah you need to be able to work when ever..iv never not gotten a job i have had an interview for....if you get an interview you should get the job...you just have to do the research and be ready for the interview
    Oh, a coworker did this for her second job. Put open availability on all applications. Then when you're at the interview explain. Try it. What's the worst you can get? Turned down at the interview itself?
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Oohhhhh, good idea, I'll do that from now on.
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Oh, a coworker did this for her second job. Put open availability on all applications. Then when you're at the interview explain. Try it. What's the worst you can get? Turned down at the interview itself?
    Thats what i do. Its better to get turned down at an interview then having them never even give you a shot.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    :-? hmmm shanez has to do what mexicans had to do.... shit jobz :O
    no way broski. imma be making 10+ an hour (which for McDonalds is really high) by summer and i maintain the restaurant + some of its equipment. best job in the place

Manager? Supervisor? Maintenance? Maintenance got paid a fuck ton more when I worked at mcdonalds. they got more than some managers.

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    it is hard to get jobs now i am working on a job right now.
    Shane does maintenance. He basically fucks around all day while I'm busting my ass. I have the hardest job out of the entire place w/ most responsibility yet he has the easiest.
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    i know the law is the law but i still feel bad for them :(
    I felt bad because they think she pissed off a customer and he called INS on her. She was generally a bitchy manager who just got demoted. Her gf took it really hard. A coworker is gonna text me tmw on whether or not she came back or what's going on. She worked for McDs for ages. I found it funny though that they had to call the other people back today and tell them they can come back to work today that INS was not looking for them.
    I wish they would crack down on businesses more. You stop them
    From hiring you stop illegals from coming.

You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Agreed.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I just watched the American racist video that is awesome!