Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

my life just keeps getting better.

ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
edited March 2011 in Off Topic
Fucking INS raided my job today and cleaned house. bye bye illegal mexi's.

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    o_O
    I love winning with women
  • BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    Wow
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    funniest thing is i'm pretty sure i know who tipped them off, and it was a fellow mexican who was actually legal.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    :-? hmmm shanez has to do what mexicans had to do.... shit jobz :O

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• BlindGuardian93BlindGuardian93 Posts: 4,988 jayfacer
    That happened around my house there were a bunch of illegal Mexicans building a Mexican restaurant and they all got busted sleeping in the trailer otuside the construction site.
    I've been lost in endless seas My heart died long ago I curse my failures as I fall from you
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    im glad theyre raiding illegals instead of dispensaries now
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    edited March 2011
    :-? hmmm shanez has to do what mexicans had to do.... shit jobz :O
    no way broski. imma be making 10+ an hour (which for McDonalds is really high) by summer and i maintain the restaurant + some of its equipment. best job in the place
    no ways y00z has to scrub platez bitchez

[-(

blue turbins

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    anyone ever see that video (amazing racist if I remember) where the dude goes and picks up some illegals at homedepot and then drives them to ins. lol.
    no ways y00z has to scrub platez bitchez
    :-q
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    anyone ever see that video (amazing racist if I remember) where the dude goes and picks up some illegals at homedepot and then drives them to ins. lol.
    FUNNIEST FUCKING SHIT EVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn73SyKBMio
    I love winning with women
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    It kinda sucked for me though because at 6am I went from having 10 people working to 4 so I had no clue what happened at that point except saw a lot of people leave at random and a manager crying while clocking out another employee (who was arrested).
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    ermm.. when people are hired, don't they need papers to prove they're a citizen or are allowed to work in the U.S.? whoever does your hiring is doing it wrong.
    a lot of companys don't give a shit and don't want to spend the money to look...most temp agency's dont give a fuck

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    FUNNIEST FUCKING SHIT EVER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn73SyKBMio
    my day has been made
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I don't know how fucking illegal immigrants and junkie high school drop outs can get jobs, when I'm a high school graduate and a current college student and can't get a job
    edited March 2011
    I don't know how fucking illegal immigrants and junkie high school drop outs can get jobs, when I'm a high school graduate and a current college student and can't get a job
    not to be a dick but they probably have open availability while you have to work around college. That's what i looked at first when i hired for my deli.
    I would always hire someone who could work anytime over someone who had restrictions.
    not to be a dick but they probably have open availability while you have to work around college. That's what i looked at first when i hired for my deli.
    Well, that makes sense, but there is no reason I have sent in applications to 40+ places and never been called back once.
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Maybe you have a bad attitude at interviews? Jobs look for what you can give them and not what they can give you.
    Maybe you have a bad attitude at interviews? Jobs look for what you can give them and not what they can give you.
    Never had an interview. All my applications go in the shitter apparently.
    d00d y00z cant just drop an app... y00z has to go and try and talk to them......

[-(

blue turbins