Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

p90x

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    im seriously amazed after all the shit i eat on a daily basis pizza swiss rolls ice cream etc im not even remotely overweight. its amazing
    Welcome to my world
    I'm very overweight, but that is only according to BMI
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Howz this going Nola? I watched an infomercial the other day that made me want to steal this and do it too. I dont need to do the weight loss part, but I liked the idea of getting ripped in 90 days. I have my doubts though
    dood its awesome, im 2 mths in out of 3. after the 90 days ill post a body pic. right now my stomach is real flat, no six pack yet but its comin real soon. when i started i could do about 3 pull ups, now i can do like 21. like you, i dont need to lose weight so i usually just do the ab ripper and the weight lifting exercises. i also have the p90x recovery drink and buy portein pwder etc... it gets fuckin expensive..

to wrap up though highly recommend it
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Howz this going Nola? I watched an infomercial the other day that made me want to steal this and do it too. I dont need to do the weight loss part, but I liked the idea of getting ripped in 90 days. I have my doubts though
    dood its awesome, im 2 mths in out of 3. after the 90 days ill post a body pic. right now my stomach is real flat, no six pack yet but its comin real soon. when i started i could do about 3 pull ups, now i can do like 21. like you, i dont need to lose weight so i usually just do the ab ripper and the weight lifting exercises. i also have the p90x recovery drink and buy portein pwder etc... it gets fuckin expensive..

My interest just went a lot higher. hmmmm.... I am kinda conflicted. I want to get ripped like CF, but I also want to run another marathon. those things don't always go well together.
    getting ripped is more fun lol. i dont think ill ever look ike CF tho, he has a total different body type than me
    getting ripped is more fun lol. i dont think ill ever look ike CF tho, he has a total different body type than me
    well... yeah. I am in the same boat.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    P90X IS AWESOME
    BUT I RIGHT NOW I AM DOING TRADITIONAL WEIGHT TRAINING AND LOTS OF STEADY STATE CARDIO
    GETTING GREAT RESULTS I'M LOSING FAT AT THE SAME TIME I AM GAINING MUSSEL.

THE ULTIMATE GOAL

• DeceasedFantasyDeceasedFantasy Posts: 157 salt miner

My interest just went a lot higher. hmmmm.... I am kinda conflicted. I want to get ripped like CF, but I also want to run another marathon. those things don't always go well together.
    yeah being able to run for a long time is cool but for me personally id rather just be really strong
    im doing p90x strictly for cosmetic reasons.....i mean getting healthier in the process doesnt hurt but wasnt really necessary in my decision

yeah being able to run for a long time is cool but for me personally id rather just be really strong
    I ran a marathon in the last couple years.... and crossing that finish line gave me a sense of accomplishment that I havent felt in years. That is what I want again....

• cheech9_4offcheech9_4off Posts: 942 just the tip
    is it critical to buy all the gear for it?
    well u should have a pull up bar of some kind and a set of free weights..... if you have that your pretty much good to go
    hmmm i dont have a pull up bar. but i could prob use bowling balls for the free weights since i have about 20 or 30 of them laying around lol
    prob not dood lol
    hmmm i dont have a pull up bar. but i could prob use bowling balls for the free weights since i have about 20 or 30 of them laying around lol

JUST 20 LB DUMB BELLS WILL DO THE TRICK
    ya im prob not gonna do this. im about to join a planet fitness with my friend
    goin to do p90x right nao, chest and back ughhh
    goin to do p90x right nao, chest and back ughhh
    ITS ALL ABOUT THE PUSH AND PULL (%)
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    I think it's a good idea to mix your training routine up at times so you're not doing the "same old same old".I've been powerlifting for about 6 years.We use free weights, chains, bands, drags sleds around, chin ups, back, shoulder work, the lot.It's great.But I guess it depends what you're training for and what you want to achieve
    TO MY PENIS
    I LOVE YOU
  • GnomezGnomez Posts: 17,550 master of ceremonies
    You been doing Clean and Jerks again Gulchy?