Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

DRAFTERS AND ENGINEERS

Comments

• GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    And this is why I'm an aerospace engineer.... <_>
    ???????????????????

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    We don't use those programs....at least not in my experience.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    We don't use those programs....at least not in my experience.
    NASA USES AUTODESK PRODUCTS
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Really?! Me too! Or at least I designed several satellites with my last company. The last large system I led was 3GIRS (Third Generation Inferred Satellite System). Basically it was a huge inferred eye-in-the-sky that sends down 4MP video of whatever grid it is watching. I was a lead designer of the camera electronics... Probably designed about a third of the system, and was a principle engineer in getting the shit to work. We used quite a few Actel RTAX2000 and RTAX4000 FPGA's... let me tell you... It is pretty nerve racking hitting the program button on a IC that is one time programmable and has a cost of over 100,000 USD. Anyways, I love designing space based electronics! Fun stuff

So what sort of projects have you been involved with?
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Something like a recipe. Bits and pieces...bits and pieces... 8-X
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    Really?! Me too! Or at least I designed several satellites with my last company. The last large system I led was 3GIRS (Third Generation Inferred Satellite System). Basically it was a huge inferred eye-in-the-sky that sends down 4MP video of whatever grid it is watching. I was a lead designer of the camera electronics... Probably designed about a third of the system, and was a principle engineer in getting the shit to work. We used quite a few Actel RTAX2000 and RTAX4000 FPGA's... let me tell you... It is pretty nerve racking hitting the program button on a IC that is one time programmable and has a cost of over 100,000 USD. Anyways, I love designing space based electronics! Fun stuff

sup nigga
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod

J is in college, lol.

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Haha
    I love winning with women

J is in college, lol.
    Ahhh.... aerospace engineer in training. Well good luck with your schooling and breaking into the field. I think it is difficult to get in and and get a hold of interesting work. Those in the field are usually work hogs. It's hard to get a break, and get into a position to have someone to take a chance on you. Best advice I can give after graduation, take the best job experience you can get... care nothing for pay and work location. That is the only way to break into the really cool aerospace shit.

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I'm an engineer but not that type. You should have made your subject a little more specific.

get out bitch....

.....and then die please.....

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy

get out bitch.... .....and then die please.....

what's your beef?
    ahhhh shit. You found I was tappin your bitch huh? Not my fault brah... take that shit up with your skank.
    MY THREAD, MY BEAUTIFUL THREAD

WHY HAVE YOU VIOLATED IT SANCTITY ?
    ahhhh shit. You found I was tappin your bitch huh? Not my fault brah... take that shit up with your skank.
    you'll need better than that...you sound smart and shit, but you obviously don't have a degree in Trollonomics......

edited March 2011
    you'll need better than that...you sound smart and shit, but you obviously don't have a degree in Trollonomics......

I wasn't aware that this site was such a breeding ground for trolls.

I IS NOT TROLL
    Anyone who lives below the bridge is a troll.
    I LIVE IN MYSELF