Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Summer Slaughter 2011 Thread. (NSFW)

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    awww mayne! The Dahlia owns in clubs as well. I still have pics from that show in my photobucket. I lawl every time Trevor takes his shirt off. Dude is not ashamed haha.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    last time I saw TBDM at a small place was right after they released the first album unhallowed. I seen them 3 other times at ozzfest, mayhem, and sounds of the underground. they ruled everytime, but i really cant wait to peep the more intimate set in a small packed as shit place, i'm pumped 2 of my favorite bands playing, then alot of others that are cool, this shit is gonna be killah \m/
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    last time I saw TBDM at a small place was right after they released the first album unhallowed. I seen them 3 other times at ozzfest, mayhem, and sounds of the underground. they ruled everytime, but i really cant wait to peep the more intimate set in a small packed as shit place, i'm pumped 2 of my favorite bands playing, then alot of others that are cool, this shit is gonna be killah \m/
    8-> You are so lucky man! I hope to see them at Summer Slaughter for the first time
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Last time I saw bdm was in 09 I saw then on an offdate from mayhem headlining and then I saw them on mayhem 4 days later
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    They're probably my second favorite band and last time they hit up Dallas I had a state standardized test the next day <_>
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    If it comes here I'll probably go. \:D/
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    They're probably my second favorite band and last time they hit up Dallas I had a state standardized test the next day <_>
    That the tour they had with Obscura and Augury?
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    SHIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    {Upload|7463}
    \m/
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    So I'm going to go trough each band on the selection list and watch the first video that comes up And isn't a live song on YouTube and write what I think about them at the end I'll say my picks

Dawn of ashes - they don't seem like they would fit on summer slaughter they seem better suited to open for Manson or mushroomhead maybe rammstein. Unless they bring the gore show from the video they would be boring

Revocation - lol is the singer related to Lazarus a.d.'s singer they sound the same at parts. Awesome guitar work I like the odd pauses and changes throughout the song. Their lead guitarist seems like he is a beast at what he does. I think they would fit well

Neuraxis - the YouTube video did not have the best audio quality the vocals were a bit meh but I can see myself really enjoying them live.

Conducting from the grave - think all shall perish vocalist coupled with iwrestledabearonce instrumentation but not as all over the place and no break downs. Band is alright nothing special and someone I see being no more than an opener ever.

The contortionist - lol it's whitechapel with some clean vocals. I don't need to see whitechapel jr thanks though.

Within the ruins - kind of reminds me of despised icon which I do not like some of the guitar parts were alright but I don't know about having another deathcore band on the tour

Volumes - hmm this one was weird to me almost like a slow dance deathcore song.

Augury - this was fucking weird and awesome. I don't want to quit listening to them.

7 horns 7 eyes - this song was weird and could possibly be good if they didn't slow it down and have the clean vocals. Screamer kind of sounds like the dude from Abigail Williams

Rings of Saturn - this was all over the place and not in a good way. Could be fun live but could also be very annoying.

Structures - better than the other deathcore bands on the list and I kind of liked the clean vocals that come out of no where at the end.

My votes

1. Augury
    2. Revocation
    3. Neuraxis
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Excellent choices. Mine too... only Revocation first and Neuraxis second =D>
    I love winning with women
    Looking at the Facebook page people seem to want all the deathcore bands
    I put a lot of work into that so hopefully people actually read it. Maybe if their tastes are similar it will help them vote
    If you go to the info part of summer slaughters face book page it says the tour will run July 21 - august 21 and that they looked at obscura and 1349 but couldn't get them on the bill. They decided to bump everyone up a spot and give more time.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    How much do tickets to this usually cost?
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I voted for Revocation \m/
    Yeah...

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i would pick neuraxis if i was going....
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Yeah...

Yeah that show was awesome, too bad you couldn't have made it. Missed me take a ridiculous stage dive during their last song too lol

My votes

1. Augury
    2. Revocation
    3. Neuraxis
    My exact three picks just in a different order. I've been wanting to see Neuraxis for quite awhile now.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My votes

1. Augury
    2. Revocation
    3. Neuraxis
    Same. I've seen Augury twice and they do not disappoint.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    :-D