Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Summer Slaughter 2011 Thread. (NSFW)

Comments

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I do too in some aspects. I don't always want blasts braaaah.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I've never understood the hate for SFU. I guess there's really high expectations for someone out of Cannibal. It's just some nice, heavy and simple death metal.
    there is a high standard held among Corpse fans for certain death metal for some reason.
    I would have really liked skeletonwitch but I am much happier without goatwhore
    i could go for some Skeletonwitch too

I do too in some aspects. I don't always want blasts braaaah.
    i am a bigger fan of Grinder's vocals though
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • ComptonAssBertoComptonAssBerto Posts: 3,899 just the tip
    As much as I like Whitechapel...they are some real fucking douchebags. They can be kinda cool, like I talked to them after the JFAC show since I had to wait so goddamn long...but shit they still have this "we're gods" attitude.
    Hell no, dude. Talked with Phil at Warped last year and he was chill as fuck. Talked with me and my friends about their gauges and such. And at their last show in St Pete with blackchapel and christchapel, they spared a dollar for my friend to get in the show.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    I will not be in attendance.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    So did I lie JL, george, and razor?

no bro! good job \m/

...and I knew you told Jay, but I didn't know you told Courtney :>
    I'm excite to see...

TBDM
    DYING FETUS
    SIX FEET UNDER
    ABRB

i'm interseted in...

Darkest Hour
    Fleshgod Apocalypse
    Whitechapel (not a fan of their music, but I'm sure the pits will be fun)

not interested in Oceano [-X
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm excite to see...

TBDM
    DYING FETUS
    SIX FEET UNDER
    ABRB

i'm interseted in...

Darkest Hour
    Fleshgod Apocalypse

not interested in Oceano [-X
    Check out Fleshgod Apocalypse if you haven't heard them. They are fucking heavy man!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I didn't want Courtney to get her hopes up over the fake list I made so I told her then
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Everyone except oceano I am excited about and powerglove puts it over the top
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    This is definately 100 times better then last year... Last year I dug AaL, TRC, Decrepit Birth, and that's about it I think... when are the dates being announced again?

and ape... you better check out Dying Fetus brah... I guarentee you digg their set.
    It wasn't for me when I checked songs on YouTube we will see how it goes live
    It wasn't for me when I checked songs on YouTube we will see how it goes live
    I'm telling you man, from the music you say you like and shit,you will totally be down with them live. they play brutal technical deathmetal, then usually like twice in every song, they have an old school B4B style breakdowns. and they have the heaviest singer ever. seriously check them out man, you wont regret it..
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I'm excite to see...

Pits will be insanely violent. Fun as hell but violent >:3
    Their time to shine will be at summer slaughter
    I'm excite to see...

I like violence B-) NOONE IS SAFE.
    Don't go in with shitty attitude towards them. Give them a chance and I am sure you will be impressed. They are meh on big stages, but god damn they can rip a club up big time. I know you will like them Apey :3
    I'm excite to see...

I like violence B-) NOONE IS SAFE.
    Yeah man. Shit was crazy violent when they came here 2 weeks ago. All I saw was people with blood all over em and bandaged up and ambulances outside waiting lol. No way was I going to take Leah down there.
    ape the way i discovered dying fetus is i looked in the philly local show flyers and they were playing in a church basement and i just thought they had to be heavy by their name, and they were one of the killerest bands I'd ever seen. No doubt you will digg their live show. you gonna be like DYING FETUSSSSSSSS \m/
    I'm madd siked to see TBDM too, I havent seen them since mayhem. They fucking OWN B-)