Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Stupidest thing you've ever done at a concert?

Comments

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    IT'S BEEN PROVEN

If you put 3 posts in a row, the 2nd and 3rd get switched.

I ACTUALLY DID SAY FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    IT'S BEEN PROVEN

If you put 3 posts in a row, the 2nd and 3rd get switched.

I ACTUALLY DID SAY FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA
    Riveting Tale, chap.
    I can play mandolin better than you.
    I can play mandolin better than you.
    All I know is a few chords, so I wouldn't doubt it.
    Hitler's dick.
    Hitler's dick.
    :/
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    edited February 2011
    Lost my friend's keys, wallet, and my cell phone at LoG. Got the cell phone back. Destroyed my dad's cell phone at Ozzfest 2005.
    Post edited by KridesBrideBritt on
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    You went to Ozzfest 2008?

{Upload|3112}
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I remembered another one. Parked at a bank cause their was no " you will be towed signs" came out of the venue and my car was gone. And now that there were no cars I could see a partial sign covered by a tree. Move the branch bam! " trespassers will be towed"

Fffffuuuuuu

Had to come up with 110 cash when I had no cell phone and wallet.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    You went to Ozzfest 2008?

{Upload|3112}
    I meant 05. Whoops. I'me really fucking up with my typing lately.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    Not drinking enough water and almost passing out at a BLS show and a Rob Zombie show. The Zombie show really made me mad, I managed to get the rail after being so far back in the line outside, and literally right as he was coming on I had to leave and sit down and get water or else I was gonna pass out. And to rub salt in the wound, he threw his jacket, his fuckin' jacket!, right where I would have been to the crowd. ~X(
    imageimage
  • Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Losing my cell phone at Mayhem 08, that and drinking only energy drinks all day, since i nearly passed out right after walls of jericho. Which meant i got to miss Machine head (fuuuuuuu) and FFDP (which is good thing). Got to hear mastodon from the food and beverage area
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I literally passed out at a HIM/Dommin/We Are the Fallen concert. It just came out of nowhere and like 1-2 minutes later I was out. Kept habing to drink lots of water and felt like complete shit the rest of the time. I was happy that I atleast was able to enjoy Dommin. But I felt like I was gonna puke most of HIM's set and because of this it made it seem they were playing for like 3 hours. Most horrible feeling ever at a concert...then I had to piss in a bottle in the middle of nowhere Ohio while a cop had us pulled over. Fucker just HAD to pull us over with a sheetz directly across the intersection. I even had to go into the sheetz afterwards and piss even more
    imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I headbanged so hard during Rotten Sound's last song that I headbutted the kid in front of me.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i have done so much stupid shit at concerts, i can't even begin to name em' all
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I missed Hatebreed at Mayhem 2010. :-(
    dude, same here. i did however see them at ozzfest 07, great show. unfortunately when hatebreed started playing i was already pretty tired and i needed to sit and Winds of Plague was playing right after them and i walked over to that stage early so i could get a good spot to stand. i dont think i'll ever miss hatebreed's set ever again.

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    dude, same here. i did however see them at ozzfest 07, great show. unfortunately when hatebreed started playing i was already pretty tired and i needed to sit and Winds of Plague was playing right after them and i walked over to that stage early so i could get a good spot to stand. i dont think i'll ever miss hatebreed's set ever again.

I thought they were at Ozzfest 2006, not 2007
    imageimage
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep

I thought they were at Ozzfest 2006, not 2007
    They were at 07 too, but not on the mainstage.