Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Stupidest thing you've ever done at a concert?

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I'm
    Not ashamed lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    I'm
    Not ashamed lol
    ok ashamed wasnt the right word... lol.

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Why the hell are Weezer and Jimmy Eat World on there?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Because depressed people listen to them

• Its_Meh_ChewIts_Meh_Chew Posts: 7,380 just the tip
    Also, A Day to Remember is on that list too
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Because depressed people listen to them
    Depressed people listen to a lot of stuff, doesn't make it emo.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Country has the highest suicide rate so more depressed people listen to that
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Stupidest thing? Getting 4 seat tickets given to me for Metal Masters and having to go to my bf at the times nephews birthday party. I tried like a bitch to see if anyone would go so I gtfo of there but no. Fucking missed that shit because of children.

And other was when Summer Slaughter fell on my actual birthday. Had the whole fucking day planned out but Allen let me sleep until 4 and then installed a new faucet in the kitchen and other shit. He did buy me the biggest ice cream cake from Dairy Queen and my brother n sister in law where there so he can install a garbage disposal.

Both of those still piss me off
    imageimage
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Stupidest thing? Getting 4 seat tickets given to me for Metal Masters and having to go to my bf at the times nephews birthday party. I tried like a bitch to see if anyone would go so I gtfo of there but no. Fucking missed that shit because of children.

And other was when Summer Slaughter fell on my actual birthday. Had the whole fucking day planned out but Allen let me sleep until 4 and then installed a new faucet in the kitchen and other shit. He did buy me the biggest ice cream cake from Dairy Queen and my brother n sister in law where there so he can install a garbage disposal.

I would've still gone. You bf could've lied for you and said you were sick.

I would've still gone. You bf could've lied for you and said you were sick.
    How would I have got there? I can't walk all that way...
    imageimage
  • Bottle_TreeBottle_Tree Posts: 7,166 just the tip
    I saw Nickelback.

IT WAS FOR A FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY, I SWEAR!
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    edited February 2011
    At Mayhem 08, some drunk ass skin head tried straing me down. Though I shoul've just walked away but I decided to stare back. He started comming towards me
    bus
    We don't have busses in our small town to take us to either Pittsburgh or Cleveland
    imageimage
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I saw Nickelback.

IT WAS FOR A FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY, I SWEAR!
    \m/
    At Mayhem 08, some drunk ass skin head tried straing me down. Though I shoul've just walked away but I decided to stare back. He started comming towards me

*peter griffin voice*

go on...
    Kung-Fu fighting?
    Pissing contest?
    Lightsaber duel?
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy

*peter griffin voice*

go on...
    And then I died.

Oooops I meant to delete that because the story is actually pretty lame. But basically, no shit was started, but it go real close. It was really stupid of me becuse I was like 13, and that dude was at least twice my age. And ripped