Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I know what that is like. I was born in Chicago myself as well
    sweeeet....I love Chicago; and would still be there if I could....

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Can anybody help me out I'm trying to find the best man lightning bolt patch from you me and Dupree all I am finding are buttons though I would like to find an actual patch
    does this help you out man?
    http://www.zazzle.com/best+man+buttons
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Those are all buttons but I guess I can get that instead
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Those are all buttons but I guess I can get that instead
    lemme look around, i'm looking for something cool for my BM also, i'm sure it has to out there somehwere, i'll try to find

\m/
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    What's funny about planning ahead is that it might never happen, but a girl can always dream and imagine it lol

Marriage ends up in divorce 95% of the time anyway
    Well, 90% of all statistics are made up to say anything..............................50% of the time.
    I came up with that from the people I know who have gotten a divorce, should get one, or were engaged and the dude cheated so they broke it off.

Niggas...if you ain't ready to settle down with one chick, let us know so we don't waste our time
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What's funny about planning ahead is that it might never happen, but a girl can always dream and imagine it lol

Marriage ends up in divorce 95% of the time anyway
    Well, 90% of all statistics are made up to say anything..............................50% of the time.
    I came up with that from the people I know who have gotten a divorce, should get one, or were engaged and the dude cheated so they broke it off.

Niggas...if you ain't ready to settle down with one chick, let us know so we don't waste our time
    i was just joking, i was quoting an old Direct TV commercial. its a pretty funny commercial lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Don't remember it
    imageimage
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    its like 50%....
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    To me, it's 95%

I know only one couple that's happily married and the rest have ended
    imageimage
    According to enrichment journal on the divorce rate in America:
    The divorce rate in America for first marriage is 41%
    The divorce rate in America for second marriage is 60%
    The divorce rate in America for third marriage is 73%
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    According to enrichment journal on the divorce rate in America:
    The divorce rate in America for first marriage is 41%
    The divorce rate in America for second marriage is 60%
    The divorce rate in America for third marriage is 73%
    Wow, that's both sad and scary.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    In other words, if you can't get it right the first time, don't bother trying again. <_>

Though both my parents have been remarried for nearly 10 years now and so far things seem to be going smoothly.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Marriage semi scares me sometimes...hints my burst of anti-marraige babble
    imageimage
    edited March 2011
    No more barf pictures, Leah asked me nicely not to post them anymore. And I respect her wishes \m/
    In that case, I say...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5gjoTBkmfo

LET'S DANCE! \:D/
    lolz.... I didn't see this video posted cause I was on my phone at the time. I listened to the song to tried to get some kind of reason as to why people like this band and I just do not see it. I know i knock this band alot, but i dont think theyre the worst band around, i just wnted to explain myself a little... Once again the actual band is ok, their riffs are catchy... the low tuned bass is getting really old though, and the vocals are just horiific, seriously horrible. "I'm just a stupid fuck, I listen to my head and not my gut?" who came up with that line, JD's 3 year old kid? lyrics are horrendus. korn makes music for the radio, just like godsmack. which is fine, i'm just not into it. If they weren't one of the only heavy music bands that gets radio play noone would give a fuck about them. The only time I ever hear korn is when they are on the radio (and I'm sure thats when most other people listen to them too) and I usually turn it right off. I like their old stuff, their raw original sound, but after the first 2 albums, they only made music for what would get them on the radio and not what they started out as doing which was making the raw emotional music they did in the early 90's. I'm not hating, I just really listened to this song hard and was hoping I would get a glimpse as to why this band is popular and I could only see one answer, the radio. If people like korn cause they are a fun live band, then I can totally understand that... :)>-
    Post edited by HOODS on
    edited March 2011
    i think they got away from their original raw sound after the 2nd album... but i really dig korn's old shit like this, just don't like the sound they evolved into nowadays...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T6nUXoGapM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_E9TP6cvE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-9cK95w46k
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veNj7OaQCRU
    yeah, they were my favorite band when they first came out... they just faded from there...
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    I'm just a pretty boy, whatever you call it
    You wouldn't know a real man if you saw it
    It keeps going on day after day, son
    You fake, if we don't want none
    I'm sick and tired of people treating me this way every day
    Who gives a fuck right now, I've got something to say
    To all the people that think that I'm strange
    That I should be out of here locked up in a cage
    You don't know what the hell is up now anyway
    You got this pretty boy feeling like I'm enslaved
    To a world that never appreciated shit
    Y'all can suck my dick and fucking like it

some of my favorite lyrics in music
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    korn died after issues
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    My favorite cd is untouchables :-|
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!