Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    If I'm invited to said weddings I will be there.
    of coarse you will, your hiring the caterer
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    speaking of significant other..
    mines doing a garage sale until 1230 and im getting tired :(
    i might have to just go to sleep
    imageimage
    who the fuck does a garage sale til midnight?
    well hes 3 hours behind so it ends at 930 his time
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Maybe there's a time difference? <_>
    imageimage
    well hes 3 hours behind so it ends at 930 his time
    derp.....

still thats really late for a garage sale
    who the fuck already has their wedding all planned out before they are engaged? bitches be crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    It's easier to plan ahead
    Derp
    imageimage
    who the fuck already has their wedding all planned out before they are engaged? bitches be crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    It's easier to plan ahead
    Derp
    imageimage
    I guess I don't follow the norm in this case..
    I guess...I've always thought it's good to plan ahead. I have somethings figured out..but others I'm not sure about. I used to have Red, Black and Antique white as my colors...but I want my wedding in October. So why not have a halloween themed wedding? So now I might want to replace the red with either dark purple or dark orange.
    imageimage
    I never considered it to be a huge deal.

1. buy a dress
    2. rent a place
    3. plan a party after
    4. invite people
    5. ???
    6. pay off debt for years
    fixed
    In my family it's always been a big thing...I guess it's cuz that side is so large. But I don't know exactly how my wedding is going to be. All I know it I want a halloween theme that isn't cheesy. Looks awesome, have the perfect dress, a neato cake, awesomely awesome food and geat alcohol and jams
    imageimage
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    edited March 2011
    wedding at WACKEN
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    my cousin's wedding was like 25,000 and her parents had to do something with their house to get the money. she divorced 6 months later.

i would have went Anne Boleyn on her ass
    I know a lot of people are going to be coming to my wedding...so it's probably going to be expensive. Food will probably cost the most =(
    imageimage
    I know a lot of people are going to be coming to my wedding...so it's probably going to be expensive. Food will probably cost the most =(
    cater with taco bell. marc's family will feel right at home
    cater with taco bell. marc's family will feel right at home
    Haha! No. I was wanting two choices for the main...either cheese enchiliadas or stuffed Italian shells. I have lots of time to figure it out though
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    My wedding is gonna be kind of expensive, we both have a huge family, so there will be a lot of guests, I'm actually excited for my wedding day, get to party with all my peoples, wear a baller tux, see my girl lookin as beautiful as ever, killer food, get to limo ride, and our families and friends will have a blast! I'm paying extra moiney for them toi keep that bar open till 2am so we can continue the partry there. I am excite. But it won't kill us financially, we bith have great jobs and have been saving for years. Should be a blast!!!
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,705 spicy boy
    My wedding is gonna be kind of expensive, we both have a huge family, so there will be a lot of guests, I'm actually excited for my wedding day, get to party with all my peoples, wear a baller tux, see my girl lookin as beautiful as ever, killer food, get to limo ride, and our families and friends will have a blast! I'm paying extra moiney for them toi keep that bar open till 2am so we can continue the partry there. I am excite. But it won't kill us financially, we bith have great jobs and have been saving for years. Should be a blast!!!
    GRATZ AGAIN MAN

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    edited March 2011
    when they say does anyone object i'mma bust through the door and scream I DO BRO and then turn around and run out with a giant trollface cape on
    The biggest issue we'd have is where to have it...logically having it back in WV would be easier because there wouldn't be as many people having to travel. It mindfucks me when I think about it...sometimes I wonder if we should have two weddings but then...idk >_<
    imageimage