Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    my girl keeps dropping bombshells on me, i dont know how many more hits i can take sighhhhhh
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    NolaMetal said:

my girl keeps dropping bombshells on me, i dont know how many more hits i can take sighhhhhh

Like what?

Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i mean, i never did anything to you, Satan :-?
    havent even referred to you or anything im pretty sure?
    dont know why youre being so hostile
    imageimage
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Let's hear it will.
    edited December 2012
    ughhh its kind of private but ill say it, i feel kind of dickish sayin it without her knowing but i just like to talk about shit, i feel its always good to get multiple POV on things

well for one she isnt 21 so i cant take her to alot of places
    not that big of deal just a little annoying

then she tells me the other night that she has real problems with anorexia
    kind of a big deal

then she tells me she wont drive to my house 45 min away cuz she is afraid of the highway
    now its gettin to be alot

now tonight she told me that not only will she not be givin it up on new years but that she doenst even wanna sleep in the same bed.. she said she had never had a bf before and that she has never been intimate with a guy and this whole thing is all very new to her.. i guess the other night when we made out was her first kiss ever

idk its alot to take in and im being really understanding about it but its becoming alot and even tho shes a sweetheart and i care about her i just dont know if its a good healthy relationship to be in.. part of me wants to give her some time because in the end she is a great girl and it may work out great in the end but part of me is screaming bail with big red flashing lights goin off
    i think you just need to have patience
    a chick who has an eating disorder and is afraid to open up with a guy needs time to feel comfortable
    shes probably afraid of exactly what youre thinking you might do which is just bail and wants to make sure youre in it fully before she goes further
    i wouldnt say the relationship is unhealthy, but her lack of self esteem is pretty unhealthy
    imageimage
    well now she says that she is comfortable at least being in the same bed as me now, which is a little better.. still not getting any tho lol..

its not that i think its an unhealthy relationship but more that its just alot to take in and if she has anymore skeletons in the closet idk if i can bear it.. theres only so much a dood can take, every one of my friends wouldve bailed already
    well do you see yourself trying to stay with her for a substantial amount of time?
    if you are, just take the skeletons and work with her to help her move passed them
    as far as the sex goes, its always better when you work for it lol
    shell appreciate you taking the time to understand her setbacks she has with herself
    imageimage
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    show her you care by eating her regurgitated food

seriously though, idk what you should do. if she can't drive on a highway how's she gonna handle real problems in life in the future? idk, i guess just try and being understanding for a little while longer and go from there.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    the driving thing shouldnt matter at all i think
    i get nervous driving on certain roads too
    especially next to huge trucks
    imageimage

the driving thing shouldnt matter at all i think
    i get nervous driving on certain roads too
    especially next to huge trucks

but you do it anyway, no? having fear is one thing but letting it get the best of you/letting it prevent you from doing something is another
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    the driving thing matters to me, she lives 45 min away with her parents.. not much private time there...

the hardest part is she is like the complete opposite of my last gf.. my last gf was outgoing, came over to my house all the time, was sexaul, slept over my house all the time, didnt have eating problems prob ate more than me lol..

obv shed appreciate if i stood by her with all her stuff but its not the best situation for me.. i just need to decide if i wanna suck it up and deal or bail..its kind of the fork in the road time.. if i continue with her im just gonna suck it up and deal cuz im not a break up kind of guy so ill end up just staying together
    it deff prevents me from going over bridges
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    You a pussy ho, unless you gimme pussy, ho.
    NolaMetal said:

the driving thing matters to me, she lives 45 min away with her parents.. not much private time there...

the hardest part is she is like the complete opposite of my last gf.. my last gf was outgoing, came over to my house all the time, was sexaul, slept over my house all the time, didnt have eating problems prob ate more than me lol..

obv shed appreciate if i stood by her with all her stuff but its not the best situation for me.. i just need to decide if i wanna suck it up and deal or bail..its kind of the fork in the road time.. if i continue with her im just gonna suck it up and deal cuz im not a break up kind of guy so ill end up just staying together

have you tried opening up to her first? maybe she'll reciprocate. idk. if you're at a "fork in the road" then i would just lay my cards out on the table and let her decide what she wants.
    id say really evaluate if you wanna stay with her for a long time because lets say you get her to fuck you...shes gonna feel so much worse if you break up with her after that than she would if you did it before she let you take her virginity
    imageimage
  • monicaamonicaa Posts: 7,109 destroyer of motherfuckers
    or you could just give her a "poker face" like monica suggested

id say really evaluate if you wanna stay with her for a long time because lets say you get her to fuck you...shes gonna feel so much worse if you break up with her after that than she would if you did it before she let you take her virginity

if he wants to bang a virgin i am available :>
  • TyrantTyrant Posts: 2,850 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Thats quite a bit to get used to.