Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    the only reason i why i wouldn't eat a girl out everyday (if i had a girlfriend that is :-< ) would be because i would want more variety in the relationship which is partially what you guys are saying i think.
    I think not doing things like that everyday makes you appreciate them more when they do happen. I also think it betters the relationship
    What I was saying

I'd rather fuck and cum in her or on her.
    someone's about to have a baby
    IUD so hell no!
    She wants you to bone her wakey
    that's the last thing I want to do right now. It's times like this that I wish I had never gotten married.
    Exactly why I never will, I learned from living with my x for 3 years. Worst 3 years of my life.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Girls can still get preggers even with IUD's
    imageimage

I'd rather fuck and cum in her or on her.
    someone's about to have a baby
    IUD so hell no!
    you do realize, like birth control, those aren't failsafe <_>
    But if you get preggo you have to abort I believe.
    Why? I've never heard of that
    imageimage
    An ectopic pregnancy, or eccysis, is a complication of pregnancy in which the embryo implants outside the uterine cavity.[1] With rare exceptions, ectopic pregnancies are not viable. Furthermore, they are dangerous for the parent, since internal haemorrhage is a life threatening complication. Most ectopic pregnancies occur in the Fallopian tube (so-called tubal pregnancies), but implantation can also occur in the cervix, ovaries, and abdomen. An ectopic pregnancy is a potential medical emergency, and, if not treated properly, can lead to death.

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Maybe I'll see MC at a show one of these days and find out the tr00f
    It hasn't failed yet. Why would I not trust it, what do you suggest.
    Using a condom?
    imageimage
    Fuck that! I have a steady fuck so I don't have to use a condom. IUDs have the lowest failure rate other than permanent sterilization. Condoms don't really work biggest thing they do is protect from stds
    realizing that you shouldn't be so fucking stupid when there still is a risk <_>
    Everything has a risk, only abstinence is 100% sure and even then Jesus was born lol
    Condoms only don't work if they break...which if you buy the right ones and put them on correctly that isn't a problem
    imageimage
    edited March 2012
    Condoms only don't work if they break...which if you buy the right ones and put them on correctly that isn't a problem
    They break more often that you think. The way I fuck they break a lot.
    realizing that you shouldn't be so fucking stupid when there still is a risk <_>
    Everything has a risk, only abstinence is 100% sure and even then Jesus was born lol
    the risk being the woman getting pregnant and having to get an abortion and go through the pain with the complications with the IUD, dumbass.
    at least always pull out.

Condoms don't really work
    either you're trolling or you're really that stupid.

She had it when I met her and she wants me to cum in her it gets her off. Her choice I would do whatever I pull out sometimes. Pulling out doesn't work either, just as effective as condoms, fact

They have the same failure rate as pulling out. I'm not trolling just trying to tell you nothing is safe.
    My whole life only 3 condoms have broke while sex..or rather attempting sex. And that was because the guys dick was too big for any condom. It'd just snap trying to get it in. Also, fire and ice condoms are horrible
    imageimage
    My whole life only 3 condoms have broke while sex..or rather attempting sex. And that was because the guys dick was too big for any condom. It'd just snap trying to get it in. Also, fire and ice condoms are horrible
    That's kinda my problem but magnums are too big so I'm kinda stuck. I break them all the time honestly.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    licking asshole > kissing jawns
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers