Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

THE SIGNIFICANT OTHER THREAD

Comments

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    And the new relationship luster already wore off and I still wouldn't mind doing it
    imageimage
  • AbbadonAbbadon Posts: 1,990 juggalo
    I get a bj pretty much every time I have sex, so like 4 or 5 times a week. Some girls really enjoy it. The girl I'm dating get so wet and extra horny when she sucks my dick.

I like steak and bj day because it gives men a holiday to be shown appreciation.
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And the new relationship luster already wore off and I still wouldn't mind doing it
    subjective
    I get a bj pretty much every time I have sex, so like 4 or 5 times a week. Some girls really enjoy it. The girl I'm dating get so wet and extra horny when she sucks my dick.

I like steak and bj day because it gives men a holiday to be shown appreciation.
    a bj is pretty much a separate thing doe. What you are describing is getting your dick sucked before sex, not a bj. A bj is when she sucks till you nut.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Why do people have to argue everything I say and tell me things about me that I apparently don't know
    le sigh
    imageimage

a bj is pretty much a separate thing doe. What you are describing is getting your dick sucked before sex, not a bj. A bj is when she sucks till you nut.

I wouldn't want a bj everyday then. Sometimes I'd rather fuck and cum in her or on her.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    Bj... beef jerky?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    Why do people have to argue everything I say and tell me things about me that I apparently don't know
    le sigh
    Bj... beef jerky?
    Alright now you just overplayed your hand. I knew it. MC was the best troll ever, but you're outed now. Congrats doe, it's been a great run!! =D>
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I called troll long time ago. But it was still convincing. Maybe I just didn't want to believe it
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    A fresh, warm load on your face keeps you looking young. Fact.
    That's absolutely true. My wife is actually 75 years old.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's absolutely true. My wife is actually 75 years old.
    =)) =)) =)) =))
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Yeah...i don't care what anyone says, what they think will happen, how much they enjoy giving bjs, are good at it, and more you won't be giving bjs everyday in a relationship where you see each other everyday. Just like how the dude isn't going to go down on you everyday. You may think you'll give blowies everyday but watch and see
    imageimage
  • TortureQueenTortureQueen Posts: 805 just the tip
    I kinda view blowies as sacred jewels of lasting relationships. You won't get then all the time but when you do, they're glorious and you appreciate them more :))
    imageimage
    Yeah...i don't care what anyone says, what they think will happen, how much they enjoy giving bjs, are good at it, and more you won't be giving bjs everyday in a relationship where you see each other everyday. Just like how the dude isn't going to go down on you everyday. You may think you'll give blowies everyday but watch and see
    Exactly, mostly because it become routine and boring. I really enjoy eating pussy but some days I'm just not into it.

i was told to stop once so the dude could watch a new South Park.... lol
    he def got dumped.
    Fuck that, that's what the Internet is for
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the only reason i why i wouldn't eat a girl out everyday (if i had a girlfriend that is :-< ) would be because i would want more variety in the relationship which is partially what you guys are saying i think.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I think not doing things like that everyday makes you appreciate them more when they do happen. I also think it betters the relationship
    imageimage