Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Your Top 10 Video Game Franchise's of All TIme

Comments

• MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    edited February 2011
    i forgot to put Kingdom Hearts and Megaman
    Megaman X series especially
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    i forgot Final Fantasy, and the Team Ico games too (Ico, Shadow of the Colloseus, The Last Guardian)

Sly Cooper,
    and (technically, but not yet) inFAMOUS
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    edited February 2011
    inFAMOUS only has one game out <_>
    thats why i said "technically, but not yet" cuz the second one is comming out, but is not out yet
    I know that's why I said "nvm"

oh, didnt see ur edit.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Hitman

GTA

FIFA Soccer

Resident Evil

Tony Hawk
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    I haven't played a FIFA game since 2002.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i noticed some people said the Red Dead series, didnt they only make one game with a bunch of DLC? or was Undead Nightmare a completely different game?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    There's Red Dead Revolver, which was the first game. Then Red Dead Redemption
    imageimage
    ohhh. i never even heard of red dead revolver. i thought about checkin' out redemption, but games are so damn expensive i got priorities when it comes to buying games. theres always something else that comes out that i'd rather have than redemption. soon its gonna be Silent Hill: Downpour, F.E.A.R. 3, and the new Twisted Metal game.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    Red Dead Redemption is overrated. Get GTA4.
    i love the GTA games. when i get frustrated that i cant get beat a certain mission i usually end up gathering all the weapons i can, find a good hiding spot and have a stand off with the cops lol.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Don't listen to that nig. He doesn't know what he is talking about.

Go buy Red Dead Redemption and the amazingness. The Red Dead games have always been the best western games ever made :3

The story was damn good, the score is amazing(downloaded the soundtrack), the game play, shooting, characters, and everything else was just top notch amazing. You can actually feel and see the emotion during the story and when the characters talk. Hands down was my game of the year last year. GTA4 can't hold a candle next to RDR.
    GTA4 can't hold a candle next to RDR.
    False. Did you even beat GTA4's single player?

Go buy Red Dead Redemption and the amazingness. The Red Dead games have always been the best western games ever made :3

The story was damn good, the score is amazing(downloaded the soundtrack), the game play, shooting, characters, and everything else was just top notch amazing. You can actually feel and see the emotion during the story and when the characters talk. Hands down was my game of the year last year. GTA4 can't hold a candle next to RDR.
    thats what appeals to me about it the most. the fact that its a western game (the classic old weapons, the scenery/enviroment, etc.)

thats what appeals to me about it the most. the fact that its a western game (the classic old weapons, the scenery/enviroment, etc.)

The scenery was beautiful in that game. walking along the mountains on your horse and looking at everything. The mountains in Mexico looked beautiful as well. Environment played a big role in the game as well. Have to watch out for mountain lions trying to kill you and your horse. Skin animals to sell for money and food as well. It brought everything a western game is all about and was great.
    GTA4 can't hold a candle next to RDR.
    False. Did you even beat GTA4's single player?
    Yup. I never leave a game unfinished.