Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "oh cool, my bad iza confused... i'm down for whatever that night, we can decide when it gets closer. I just want to do something fun and hang out with my peoples! "
    Just don't wear any Flyers shit. Downtown is hockeytown Red Wing territory and you might not make it out wearing shit like that.
    I'll be wearing my Flyers Stanley Cup Champions t-shirt the whole time brah... i aint scared <_>
    @RAZOR: how are those cars on gas? and do you live NSEW of PITT?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    "oh cool, my bad iza confused... i'm down for whatever that night, we can decide when it gets closer. I just want to do something fun and hang out with my peoples! "
    Just don't wear any Flyers shit. Downtown is hockeytown Red Wing territory and you might not make it out wearing shit like that.
    And what if I decide to wear Flyers shit?
    You would probably get killed by the wing fans.

I'll be wearing my Flyers Stanley Cup Champions t-shirt the whole time brah... i aint scared <_>
    May Charlie Sheen be with you.

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    edited March 2011
    They get like 30-35 MPG, so that's good with how bad gas will (HOPEFULLY NOT) be by August. I'm about a half hour-45 minutes south.
    imageimage
    I'm gonna stand on the roof and yell GO FLYERS all night!
    You will not make it to Mayhem if you did that.

They get like 30-35 MPG, so that's good with how bad gas will (HOPEFULLY NOT) be by August. I'm about a half hour-45 minutes south.
    cool! yeah, gas is almost 4 fucking dollars around here now <_> figure out whats goin on and let us know if youre coming... i posted the hotel info a few pages back, but i'll do it again if you need me to. , idgaf if we all share a room, we can get a room with 2 beds and a couch and shit like that, or yooz can get your own room. but if we share one, i got dibbz on one of teh beds :p
    You will not make it to Mayhem if you did that.
    I'm not scared. FLYERS FTW!!! \m/
    cool! yeah, gas is almost 4 fucking dollars around here now <_> figure out whats goin on and let us know if youre coming... i posted the hotel info a few pages back, but i'll do it again if you need me to. , idgaf if we all share a room, we can get a room with 2 beds and a couch and shit like that, or yooz can get your own room. but if we share one, i got dibbz on one of teh beds :p
    Same, it's around 3.50 here. but yeah, I'll be sure to let you know what's up. Depending on if Brendan goes or not, I'll have to share a room with you if he doesn't go...no credit card. :P and a couch is fine for me, I've slept on 'em for years, haha.
    imageimage
    Ed, I should brin my guitar and we should jam on the sunday after the show, I'm not leaving till monday morning \m/
    Same, it's around 3.50 here. but yeah, I'll be sure to let you know what's up. Depending on if Brendan goes or not, I'll have to share a room with you if he doesn't go...no credit card. :P and a couch is fine for me, I've slept on 'em for years, haha.
    If I'm sharing a room with you and Britt, I'll feel bad making one of yooz stay on the couch :-S

I volunteer myself to sleep on the couch. :P Don't feel bad, George. >:D<
    imageimage
    hmmm.... maybe you and Britt can share a bed :>
    I volunteer myself to sleep on the couch. :P Don't feel bad, George. >:D<
    ok, cool! everytime i sleep on a couch my back hurts, so phanx RAZOR, you rule >:D<
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    lol, Wings fans aren't violent. You'll get boos, that's it....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    I wouldn't start nuffin with noone anyway, Ed tryna scare me, didn't work <_>
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Yeah, don't listen to him, you're not going to be in a bad part of MI the whole time you're there. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage