Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    the reason i keep missing comments is cause when i comment it doesn appear right on the page, i have to like refresh the page <_>
    It's the posting bug. Tim is working on fixing it..
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I could take you guys downtown to hockeytown.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Teenagers? I'm 26, gonna be 27 by then... I don't want to go to a teenage club<_>

Ed's trollin yo...
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I was in a bowling league for one year when I was little...I haz a mickey mouse ball
    image Photobucket
    i say we keep it simple, we're gonna have a big day the next day. We should go out to eat and bowling, or something simple like that... and help get Brad shitfaced for 3 straight days!!!
    Teenagers? I'm 26, gonna be 27 by then... I don't want to go to a teenage club<_>

Ed's trollin yo...
    Dude...
    Downtown

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Food+bowling+embarrassing Ed=good night out
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html

Ed's trollin yo...
    Dude...
    Downtown
    dayna just said you want to take us to a teenage club? is that what downtown is?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    this lol
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Ed, what's downtown and what is Glow? I don't know the difference, I've never been to the area...
    I'm jokes anyway.

Ed, what's downtown and what is Glow? I don't know the difference, I've never been to the area...
    Glow is a club.
    Downtown is just the downtown area of Detroit where you can do lots of things.

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    @George: just incase you didn't see it since you say your comments are all messed up or whatever and it's slightly useful, haha...I saw you're renting an Aveo, that's the car I've been practicing driving in, so I'd feel more than comfortable with driving some of the way to give you a break.
    imageimage
    Glow is a club.
    Downtown is just the downtown area of Detroit where you can do lots of things.
    oh cool, my bad iza confused... i'm down for whatever that night, we can decide when it gets closer. I just want to do something fun and hang out with my peoples!
    @George: just incase you didn't see it since you say your comments are all messed up or whatever and it's slightly useful, haha...I saw you're renting an Aveo, that's the car I've been practicing driving in, so I'd feel more than comfortable with driving some of the way to give you a break.
    FUCK YEAH! that would be awesome! if you guys come, i would drive the 7hr drive to pittsburgh, or wherever you live, then if you and Brendan could take turns driving the rest of the way, that would own! i dont think it weould fit more than 4 so hopefully noone else wants to roll with us or we'll have people sitting on eachoithers laps for madd long, lolz
    ... and yeah, i did miss the comment, my bad, i'm missing madd comments cuz of the bug... but thanks for bringin it back up so i could read it :-bd
    "oh cool, my bad iza confused... i'm down for whatever that night, we can decide when it gets closer. I just want to do something fun and hang out with my peoples! "
    Just don't wear any Flyers shit. Downtown is hockeytown Red Wing territory and you might not make it out wearing shit like that.

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    FUCK YEAH! that would be awesome! if you guys come, i would drive the 7hr drive to pittsburgh, or wherever you live, then if you and Brendan could take turns driving the rest of the way, that would own! i dont think it weould fit more than 4 so hopefully noone else wants to roll with us or we'll have people sitting on eachoithers laps for madd long, lolz
    :D Yeah, I'm like a half hour-ish south of Pittsburgh, but since you're coming from the east it really won't matter. I still have to ask him if he would wanna tag along as well, haha. Aveo's can fit three people in the back, although depending on their size it might be a tight squeeze.
    imageimage
    :D Yeah, I'm like a half hour-ish south of Pittsburgh, but since you're coming from the east it really won't matter. I still have to ask him if he would wanna tag along as well, haha. Aveo's can fit three people in the back, although depending on their size it might be a tight squeeze.
    ok cool! it would be awesome if you or both of yooz came! lemme know when you decide :)
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    "oh cool, my bad iza confused... i'm down for whatever that night, we can decide when it gets closer. I just want to do something fun and hang out with my peoples! "
    Just don't wear any Flyers shit. Downtown is hockeytown Red Wing territory and you might not make it out wearing shit like that.
    And what if I decide to wear Flyers shit?
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html