Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    lmao

Don't get me wrong it would be cool to see everyone, but I live too far away and even if the trip wasn't going on I wouldn't wanna miss too much work during the summer. Oh and I have a couple friends I'm going to the Dallas date with.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Gross.....
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lmao

Don't get me wrong it would be cool to see everyone, but I live too far away and even if the trip wasn't going on I wouldn't wanna miss too much work during the summer. Oh and I have a couple friends I'm going to the Dallas date with.
    nah i hear you, if it was any further, i wouldnt go... 10 hr drive is pushing it, but i can pull it off!!!
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I have a sick ass drive, SA to Las Vegas is 24, I can only imagine how far Austin to Detroit is.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'd say long trips/spending a bit more (nothing ridiculous though) is worth it, seeing as we spend so much time on here. Why not actually meet the people we converse with everyday?
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Most likely going now. Talked to my Mom. FUCK YEA.

And Brian, not driving, taking the Amtrak. Lolz.
    I haven't met anyone from the forums, which is sad considering I go to school about a mile from where Marcus lives and Marc/Leah live in the next major city.
    Anyone inviting Val, I'm not at all against her going.
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    So I say we all get there at about 9 in the morning and get trashed.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Lightweight

Then we may end up being Amtrak buddies *brofist*

My birthday is in May so I'll be all loaded n shit to pay for it. I'd imagine we'd crash overnight at someone's place (or hotel) and then head back the next day. MAYHEM MEET UP 11 NIGGERS
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I planned on getting there a couple days early, might as well get the ice breaking over with before we are all at the front gate silent as mice.
    I'd say long trips/spending a bit more (nothing ridiculous though) is worth it, seeing as we spend so much time on here. Why not actually meet the people we converse with everyday?
    I haven't met anyone from the forums, which is sad considering I go to school about a mile from where Marcus lives and Marc/Leah live in the next major city.
    I'll be on 6th St this Friday, show your ass up!
    What show?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lightweight
    i lol'd

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod

My birthday is in May so I'll be all loaded n shit to pay for it. I'd imagine we'd crash overnight at someone's place (or hotel) and then head back the next day. MAYHEM MEET UP 11 NIGGERS
    No more beef?

What show?
    Bars, lol

Drinking it up with a bunch of friends.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    We're all gonna finally meet, and this is gonna be everyone's expression:

edited February 2011

No more beef?
    Nope, I thought this was made clear a while ago.
    What show?
    Bars, lol

Drinking it up with a bunch of friends.
    Nigga, I'm still only 18, I can't drink or go into some bars.