Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't think he'd leave the Lancer anywhere lol....and how the hell would we get anywhere in a truck? Gas by then is gonna be like 4+ dollars a gallon not to mention there isn't much room in a truck
    imageimage
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I don't think he'd leave the Lancer anywhere lol....and how the hell would we get anywhere in a truck? Gas by then is gonna be like 4+ dollars a gallon not to mention there isn't much room in a truck
    I have a big truck.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    His Lancer is shit anyway. My Lincoln would fuck his shit up.

Not in the gas deptartment. And you got one of them old black man lincolns...don't see that bein too fast..
    imageimage
    Not in the gas deptartment. And you got one of them old black man lincolns...don't see that bein too fast..
    What kind of mileage does the Lancer get?
    It's fast ass fuck.

It's fast ass fuck.
    What kind of Lincoln do you have?

imageimage
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He's black, he has whatever his elderly neighbors had.

Yes, I'm implying it's stolen.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    About 30 miles to the gallon. And what kind of truck do you have?
    imageimage
    About 30 miles to the gallon. And what kind of truck do you have?
    Not that much, ok, WE TAKE THE LANCERRRRRRRRR
    ed doesnt have a car <_>
    if thats what you want to think.
    Guess the Jack is hitting you hard again.

Shit, if I can't take my truck then does someone else have one, we should tailgate when we are there.
    Rex is the masters of the tailgate

Cool, if I can afford it I may just follow Marc and Leah and take my truck too.
    ed doesnt have a car <_>
    if thats what you want to think.
    Guess the Jack is hitting you hard again.
    sounds like somebody is jealous that they dont get to brush their teeth with it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3taEuL4EHAg&amp;feature=related
    STOP TALKING!

Bring some Jack?
    I'll bring my brush.

Bring some Jack?
    I'll bring my brush.
    It's a deal, we can blast Ke$ha and Orianthi in the parking lot.
    Bring some Jack?
    I'll bring my brush.
    My nigga

We'll get along just fine

Bring some Jack?
    I'll bring my brush.
    My nigga

We'll get along just fine
    When is the show? I forget, my girl may be 21 at that time so she can buy the Jack and we can do this right.