Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Mike and I have the same Iron Maiden shirt @-)
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    whooz the dood in the mayhem shirt?
    The other Mike, Mikeys friend
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    cool, glad yooz had fun, wish i could have came....
    I'll post more pics and a review later
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    that is I after Hatebreed.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nah, i knew that was you, i was tlkaing bout the dood on the other side... how was the show? write some reviews dawgz...
    nah, i knew that was you, i was tlkaing bout the dood on the other side... how was the show? write some reviews dawgz...
    I think that was Mikes friend. and I will later.
  • MetalSSlayerMetalSSlayer Posts: 6,164 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I may write a short review because I only watched half the bands.
    Lets see I missed suicide silence, Unearth and was in line for Machine Head signing during Red Fang and All Shall perish
    I was at the rail for Red Fang, and watched part of Unearth, Kingdom of Sorrow, and Hatebreed's sets from the back. Skipped everyone else.
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Red Fang was pretty cool, saw the guy in a wheelchair in the pit they had going. Jumped in the pit for All Shall Parish having never heard a song by them, jumped out after all the hxc dancers started jumping in. Was in the pit half the time for Kingdom of Sorrow and then up towards the front while my friends decided to lay low outside of the crowd. Unearth fucking killed it as always, them guys just know how to put on a good show, and party. I was exhausted as all balls before Hatebreed, so I decided to lay low towards the middle for the first half of the set. Then I decided to jump in the pit, realized I had too many rockstars and jumped back out. Somehow managed to find my friends in the crowd before getting separated again. Towards the end of the set I looked on the ground and saw a pick....turns out it was Hatebreeds bass players pick, and I'm pretty sure it was used since it was scored. Maybe someone grabbed it and lost it as they were in the pit or walking back, because I have no clue how it got that far.

As for the other stage, from what I heard from SLS, they weren't really that bad. That's about it for that stage haha.

Mainstage is where things go fun. We hung out on the hill with the group for Machine Head...but after that Brad and Dayna left, I think Jaycup left for his group or I just didn't see him. Anyway Machine Head was great...would've been better on a side stage though. Megadeth put on a great set, but altogether both bands were better when I saw them on Megadeths 09 headliner. Probably just because I was closer though. Walked away and got food for the first time that day, nothing like getting raped in the ass by DTE for a little pizza. We sat down on these stairs and shit just got weird all around. Like this chick got in an argument with her husband, and after he walked away she kept talking to us about her life and how it's going down the drain...and I had no clue what to say. Then I got harassed by drunk chicks about my Goatwhore shirt that says "Who needs a God when you've got Satan" One said God still loved me, the other said to ignore her drunk friend even though she was clearly drunk as well. Talked to them for a quick second about how it's more or less a joke, I'm not really a Satanist. Made it back for Godsmack and just kind of chilled there for awhile, put on a great show. I really thought I was gonna like Disturbed more than I did. The first 2 or 3 times I saw them, I really liked the show...but this time I just didn't feel it. All the new songs sounded like old songs and I was confused as to wtf I was listening to except for some of the really popular songs. Like they played Warrior and I was like "I swear I know this song...but it's new and I've never heard it before" That's Disturbed for you.
    image Photobucket
    I guess I will get working on my review now.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    I was at the rail for Red Fang
    Smart fellow
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    and wills mom wanted mikey to piss on her
    That was the most intense, fucked up moment in my life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Smart fellow
    Almost got a drumstick, but the guy next to me knocked it down in front of the stage so the security guy picked it up and threw it back further into the crowd.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    Smart fellow
    Almost got a drumstick, but the guy next to me knocked it down in front of the stage so the security guy picked it up and threw it back further into the crowd.
    I hate it when security guards do that shit. At Symphony X, Michael Romeo threw at least 3 guitar picks in my direction, but they never made it past the barrier. So the security guard picked 'em up, and instead of handing one to me, when I was right in front of him, he goes and gives it to someone on the opposite side of the stage X(
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Smart fellow
    I hate it when security guards do that shit. At Symphony X, Michael Romeo threw at least 3 guitar picks in my direction, but they never made it past the barrier. So the security guard picked 'em up, and instead of handing one to me, when I was right in front of him, he goes and gives it to someone on the opposite side of the stage X(
    lolno,
    the dude was like 3 feet to your right n that security guard gave me a dollar. :bz
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket