Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited August 2011
    OKay cool. I'll send you my number later.

This is gonna be great, I've been waiting for this day since the day after Mayhem last year. I'm bringing some pretty good bros of mine too.

Also, I notice that a lot of this thread lately has just been you and I going back and forth.

WE NEED TO AGREE ON A SOLID FORUM MEETUP PLAN IF WE HAVENT ALREADY.

And if there already is one, I will'd, and somebody please repeat it for me.
    Yeah send it through facebook or something because if you put it up on here you will probably get a shitstorm of prank calls and shit. And yes I know it has been us two. I think they are planning on taking the picture during suicide silence or something like that.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Whatever works. I'm skipping them.

I remember I watched a few songs of theirs (before they were too famous and relatively unknown) during mayhem 2008, and afterwards I got to meet them. I had them sign the program, and Mitch Lucker drew a dick on the picture of himself.
    Yeah I think that's the plan I don't think anyone want's to watch them.
    Except Ed, of course <_>

Anyway, if I miss the plan on here, I'll have someone inform me on Saturday.

I'll be meeting anyone in the parking lot.
    Except Ed, of course <_>

Anyway, if I miss the plan on here, I'll have someone inform me on Saturday.

I'll be meeting anyone in the parking lot.
    What the hell do you drive?
    We'll all be cramming into a tan chevy van thing. The model escapes me as of right now.

You ever smoke hookah, son?
    We'll all be cramming into a tan chevy van thing. The model escapes me as of right now.

You ever smoke hookah, son?
    Nah man what is it like?
    edited August 2011
    Very smooth and cool smoke. It's actually not smoke at all, but basically water vapor. It has none of the shit that cigarettes have. Just delicious flavored that makes nice clouds that chills and relaxes you. There's a 99% chance I'll have mine and you're welcome to try it if you like.
    Very smooth and cool smoke. It's actually not smoke at all, but basically water vapor. It has none of the shit that cigarettes have. Just delicious flavored that makes nice clouds that chills and relaxes you. There's a 99% chance I'll have mine and you're welcome to try it if you like.
    Sounds good I might just have to. How big is the group your coming with btw?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    For god's sake Will, the show isn't until Saturday. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    About 7 people, 8 people max.

There's no telling what flavor we'll have on that day, but it might be the really good shisha (hookah tobacco) that I got straight out of Egypt which is Peach Flavor. Very delicious.

But hookah comes in just about any flavor imaginable, so we might have a few extras on hand.
    For god's sake Will, the show isn't until Saturday. <_>
    IS THERE A FUCKING PROBLEM JAY?

There's no telling what flavor we'll have on that day, but it might be the really good shisha (hookah tobacco) that I got straight out of Egypt which is Peach Flavor. Very delicious.

But hookah comes in just about any flavor imaginable, so we might have a few extras on hand.
    Sounds tasty. Yeah definently we will have to meet up before the show.

Awesome. Sounds like a plan.

Awesome. Sounds like a plan.
    Yeah just send me your cell number. And I guess I or you will text each other on the day of the show.
    edited August 2011
    Okay man sounds good. And also.

@JLRedWing13: is there some fucking problem with being prepared? Saturday will be here before you know it <_>
    Damn Idk how I will feel early in the morning after Summer Slaughter the night before oh well.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    When in doubt, reply again
    image Photobucket
    exactly.
    edited August 2011
    You got it.

Also, understand we won't be hanging the whole day because I am with my own group. Just sent my number to you on fbook