Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

I'm going to Detroit, who's coming with me?

Comments

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited August 2011
    Dude, TH is actually pretty big where I'm from cause they're from around the tri-cities area, but I wasn't even watching them in the crowd last year. I was watching them while waiting in line for something, and they sounded TERRIBLE!!!
    I will probably skip Tension Head, Sls, The Athiarchists, Red Fang, and Suicide Silence. Will probably use my pass to my advantage during those bands.
    This. We need to figure out just how far that pass will get us. You can hang with me for some of the day if you wish.
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Dude, TH is actually pretty big where I'm from cause they're from around the tri-cities area, but I wasn't even watching them in the crowd last year. I was watching them while waiting in line for something, and they sounded TERRIBLE!!!
    I will probably skip Tension Head, Sls, The Athiarchists, Red Fang, and Suicide Silence. Will probably use my pass to my advantage during those bands.
    This. We need to figure out just how far that pass will get us. You can hang with me for some of the day if you wish.
    Yeah I am wondering how far we could get with it. And sure that would be cool to hang.
    edited August 2011
    Yeah dude. I'm wondering if we could actually get backstage at the actual main stage pavillion? I don't know, but I'm gonna find out. Now that MH isn't doing a side stage =(( maybe it'd be cool to watch from the actual stage

Make sure you bring your photo ID, otherwise, you're fucked.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    TH is big cuz of the Ozzboard. 8-|
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    That too <_>
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah dude. I'm wondering if we could actually get backstage at the actual main stage pavillion? I don't know, but I'm gonna find out.

Make sure you bring your photo ID, otherwise, you're fucked.
    That would be sick if we could get up on the main stage. And yes I know that I will need my id.
    Good, just reminding you. I would much rather be on the stage watching then on the lawn for MH.
    Good, just reminding you. I would much rather be on the stage watching then on the lawn for MH.
    That what I was thinking. I am still pissed they got moved up to Main Stage.
    Me too. One fail after another this year! Damn! I'm gonna have to catch MH in a club or something.

But we'll see how far we can get with em. I remember seeing on the Mayhem website sometime ago that a VIP package get's you into the Rockstar VIP Lounge. Maybe that counts for us too.
    Me too. One fail after another this year! Damn! I'm gonna have to catch MH in a club or something.

But we'll see how far we can get with em. I remember seeing on the Mayhem website sometime ago that a VIP package get's you into the Rockstar VIP Lounge. Maybe that counts for us too.
    I have never even seen the Rockstar VIP lounge at DTE where is even at?
    I have no clue. Hopefully someone can tell us. I would imagine it's backstage somewhere.
    True I don't even know where to go when I wanna get backstage.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    True I don't even know where to go when I wanna get backstage.
    Go find Megadeth right away.
    edited August 2011
    Well, when I get backstage I'm hoping to indulge in free food and drinks (if there is any) and above all, meet band members, namely Robb Flynn and Jamey Jasta and MegaDave.

And while we're on the subject, I know it won't happen, but I would be BEYOND happy if MachineHead would play Bay of Pigs, my favorite MH song.

YOUR LAWS! THE FLAW! UPON THIS NATION!!!!!!
    YOUR LIES! DESPISED! BY GENERATIONS!!!!!!!!
    \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/
    When are you planning on getting to DTE?
    edited August 2011
    As early as possible. I always get there as early as possible to hang out in the parking lot and meet forumers early.

And it's a good thing to get there early anyway, so theres no hassle, no hurry, and you can relax and eat and drink and smoke before the show. I might be BBQing but idk yet.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    David Ellefson would be such a cool guy to meet as well as MegaDave
    8->
    I am thinking about getting there around 12:30 or so.
    edited August 2011
    OKay cool. I'll send you my number later.

This is gonna be great, I've been waiting for this day since the day after Mayhem last year. I'm bringing some pretty good bros of mine too.

Also, I notice that a lot of this thread lately has just been you and I going back and forth.

WE NEED TO AGREE ON A SOLID FORUM MEETUP PLAN IF WE HAVENT ALREADY.

And if there already is one, I will'd, and somebody please repeat it for me.