Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hatebreed to replace Trivium on shows

Comments

• GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    They got a message from the Action Man. "I'm happy, hope you're happy too. I've loved all I've needed to love. Sordid details following." 8-X
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I hope In Flames does their own tour before or after Mayhem then. :/

But at the same time, Machine Head and Hatebreed back to back on the side stages sounds fucking amazing...
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Erik I grew up on korn. They were the band that got me
    Started into all this music. I hate rob zombie but he had an awesome stage show. Now disturbed I have seen 6 times and every time it gets more boring and I have a deep seeded hatred for godsmack so yes 10 headliners > 11 headliners
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I hope In Flames does their own tour before or after Mayhem then. :/

But at the same time, Machine Head and Hatebreed back to back on the side stages sounds fucking amazing...
    I think it is a little more then amazing. If only they dropped on of the headliners and put someone good shit would be perfect
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    This is gonna be too fucking fun of a Mayhem. SS plays right before either Machine Head or Hatebreed, so it's gonna be SS > MH/Hatebreed > MH/Hatebreed > In Flames > Megadeth.

Ahh too sick. :)
    This would be the best year in my eyes if they fixed the one problem I have with it

I liked what I heard from red fang so I would like to see them
    I keep forgetting about Unearth being on it lol. They're gonna be sick. 2nd time seeing them.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    This would be the best year in my eyes if they fixed the one problem I have with it

I liked what I heard from red fang so I would like to see them
    \m/ \m/ \m/
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    red fang sound ok but i wont be seeing them anyway, they go on way to early
    Okay so. I like.

Red fang
    All shall perish
    Machine head
    Unearth ( though I'm tired of them)
    Machine head
    Hatebreed
    I've never seen inflames please play behind space
    Megadeth
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This sux I want to see hatebreed too, roadtrip to detroit :-? ...and btw... Anything Hatebreed is better then everything Trivium does... Guys, trivium sucks. Hatebreed rules... You motherfuckers bitching are lucky. While trviums playin I'll prolly be listening to hatebreed on the headphones.
    And kingdom of sorrow.

Someone should post the everything went better than expected pic for me
    Don't do it just go to new England metal and hardcore fest
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    I wish Hatebreed was playing the FL dates :/
    inb4lists
    Yeah right trivium wouldn't blow off Florida but they are cool enough to blow off the Midwest. Thank you!
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Will KOS play at the dates to.
    Why wouldn't they
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Idk maybe because jamey is in both bands.
    George!
    Come to Chicago bro!
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I am disappoint. I have seen both bands before, but with KoS there, I would prefer to have Trivium to have more variety. Oh well, I will go anyway, but although Hatebreed gets the crowd into it more, Trivium musically is far superior.