Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hatebreed to replace Trivium on shows

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    The only reason people like HB is because of the crowd it attracts. No one even cares about the music because it's far from good.
    no. the music is good but it's not very dynamic. I love the message of their songs
    Trivium albums>Hatebreed albums
    {Upload|2317}
    suck it
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    3rd time seeing Hatebreed, but I'm OK with this. Hopefully they don't play main stage though. That would blow, because I'll be getting lawn tickets.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Okay now I'm going to Indy. Thank you. But couldn't you just have removed godsmack and disturbed? Lol
    works for me
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    at least Red Fang, Disturbed, Godsmack, Machine Head, and In Flames will still be there...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    Wait so those shows get a double dose of Jasta?? :O lucky mother fuckers
    yea... wtf... KoS and HB!?
  • MarcusMMarcusM Posts: 2,059 just the tip
    yea... wtf... KoS and HB!?
    That's the only thing I find fishy.
  • MenAreTrashMenAreTrash Posts: 27,667 spicy boy
    at least Red Fang, Disturbed, Godsmack, Machine Head, and In Flames will still be there...
    And Megadeth.....
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    3rd time seeing Hatebreed, but I'm OK with this. Hopefully they don't play main stage though. That would blow, because I'll be getting lawn tickets.
    They aren't In Flames is on the mainstage for Tinley. Which is sweet because Hatebreed and Machine Head back-to-back on side stages is going to be awesome! \m/
    And Megadeth.....
    oh yes... HOW THE FUCK DID I FORGET THEM!?
    Ape, are Godsmack and Disturbed REALLY worse than Rob Zombie and KoRn...? I mean come on. Godsmack and Disturbed are nothing amazing, but they're not terrible, they both have a few songs I like. KoRn on the other hand, is just unexcusable, and Zombie was just whatever...
    ^Zombie's show was GREAT though
    They aren't In Flames is on the mainstage for Tinley. Which is sweet because Hatebreed and Machine Head back-to-back on side stages is going to be awesome! \m/
    Just killed my boner. :( I really wanted to see In Flames on a side stage. They're my favorite band playing this year.

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Okay now I'm going to Indy. Thank you. But couldn't you just have removed godsmack and disturbed? Lol

works for me
    If
    Chicago were a Saturday I would go there
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Wait one question will hatebreed be on the sidestage? Who's turn on the mainstage will it be
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • FLATFLAT Posts: 60,664 spicy boy
    Just killed my boner. :( I really wanted to see In Flames on a side stage. They're my favorite band playing this year.

Sorry, it would have been sweet to see in flames on a side stage but this makes me happy.
    i believe In Flames will be main
    *in creepy evil Disney character voice* excellent...
    *in creepy evil Disney character voice* excellent...
    lol
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Ape, are Godsmack and Disturbed REALLY worse than Rob Zombie and KoRn...? I mean come on. Godsmack and Disturbed are nothing amazing, but they're not terrible, they both have a few songs I like. KoRn on the other hand, is just unexcusable, and Zombie was just whatever...
    Zombie>godsmack in all aspects