Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hatebreed to replace Trivium on shows

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    ive never seen a nazi or racist at any show ive ever been too
    i think people are under the impression that if someone is white has a bald head they must be a racist nazi.. i am white with a bald head and i'm not racist at all, in fact i fucking hate racism...
    where do yooz live where you see racists at shows?
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    illinois
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    i think people are under the impression that if someone is white has a bald head they must be a racist nazi.. i am white with a bald head and i'm not racist at all, in fact i fucking hate racism...
    George is my homie

George is my homie
    *brofist*
    illinois
    yooz got to grow a set of balls and not let fucking racists in your music scene....

btw? what makes them skinhead nazi's to you? are they marching in nazi uniforms chanting white power?
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    Skin heads and neo nazis are a bunch of faggots. and Hatebreed have some of the most inspring and positive lyrics
    You will ever hear.
    illinois
    yooz got to grow a set of balls and not let fucking racists in your music scene....

btw? what makes them skinhead nazi's to you? are they marching in nazi uniforms chanting white power?
    white guys with tough ass attitudes. some have swastikas/ pro white tattoos. basically douching it up in the pits and starting fights with people.
    illinois

white guys with tough ass attitudes. some have swastikas/ pro white tattoos. basically douching it up in the pits and starting fights with people.
    thats fucking faggot tree, there prolly 5 of them and 1,000 of yooz, you should stomp their fucking faces in till they don't some back, that's what happened in my area, back in the 80's nazi's were all over the music scene, people got fed up and starting fuckin them up, beating, stabbing, stomping them till they stopped coming around, in they early 2000's i seen a few nazi's at shows(they must not have known the deal) and they got their asses whooped by everyone in the crowd who had a chance to hit them... i havent seen a nazi at a show in over 5 years, last one was at ozzfest 2004 i think actually... this dude was in the pit with his girl on his shoulders, he took his shirt off and had a swastika tatoo on his chest, everyone just jumped his ass, his girl was even injured cuz she was on his shoulders when the asswhoopin started. he was unconcious and had to be carried out by the security peeoples...

yooz can do something about it! start a revolution metslcrusades!!!
    me, ape, and ed might have to come over there and house some niggaz :-?
    illinois

thats fucking faggot tree, there prolly 5 of them and 1,000 of yooz, you should stomp their fucking faces in till they don't some back, that's what happened in my area, back in the 80's nazi's were all over the music scene, people got fed up and starting fuckin them up, beating, stabbing, stomping them till they stopped coming around, in they early 2000's i seen a few nazi's at shows(they must not have known the deal) and they got their asses whooped by everyone in the crowd who had a chance to hit them... i havent seen a nazi at a show in over 5 years, last one was at ozzfest 2004 i think actually... this dude was in the pit with his girl on his shoulders, he took his shirt off and had a swastika tatoo on his chest, everyone just jumped his ass, his girl was even injured cuz she was on his shoulders when the asswhoopin started. he was unconcious and had to be carried out by the security peeoples...

yooz can do something about it! start a revolution metslcrusades!!!
    HELL YEAH MAN, MAYBE I WILL!
    that's the spirit! get your boys together and as soon as you see a nazi beat him senseless... send a message :ar!
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    How do you necessarily know?
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i said ive never seen one, they could be there though......

ive never seen any swastikas or racist shirts or chanting or anything like that
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfXpPARfe3o&feature=related
    random question. do you know of any hardcore bands that have more clean sung, or more death-metal esque vocals?
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    ^ that's me as well.
    edited February 2011
    random question. do you know of any hardcore bands that have more clean sung, or more death-metal esque vocals?

are these what you mean?

clean vocals -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzwfWNh9qqM

death vocals-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R1YZQ5dNrk
    my bad i had them backwards, i switches it..
    edited February 2011

are these what you mean?

clean vocals -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzwfWNh9qqM

death vocals-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R1YZQ5dNrk
    nvm u fixed

yes