Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Hatebreed to replace Trivium on shows

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    metal crusades is...

{Upload|2447}
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    PROOOOOOOF...listen to what Jasta says in the 1st minute of this video before the song..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxZCObccXwM&feature=related
    and again, yes Hatebreed themselves is not nazi...

Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    http://mosesposes.com/?q=node/116
    http://www.bayareametalscene.com/main/news/who-the-hell-listens-to-hatebreed/

others who support my claim
    dude you are coming very close to retart status, even after i drop the pr00f on yo ass, you still own''t drop it...
    edited February 2011
    i found a pic of metalcrusades...

EDIT: i removed pic so this thread isnt (NFSW)
    094.jpg 44.3K
    your missing my point entirely...
    you blew up at me cuz i said the Hatebreed was nazi-- i realized that was wrong, and have admited that HATEBREED IS NOT A NAZI BAND...
    however, i said they seem to attract alot of nazis. once again, you think i'm a retard. well alot of people think that they seem to attract alot of skinheads. just becasue the band doesnt endorce it, doesnt mean they arent attracted to it.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Once again George makes a thread not safe for work,

Metalcrusades why do I get the feeling this has something to do with your religion
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    this has NOTHING to do with my relgion.
    how could it have anything to do with that?
    you blew up at me cuz i said the Hatebreed was nazi-- i realized that was wrong, and have admited that HATEBREED IS NOT A NAZI BAND...
    however, i said they seem to attract alot of nazis. once again, you think i'm a retard. well alot of people think that they seem to attract alot of skinheads. just becasue the band doesnt endorce it, doesnt mean they arent attracted to it.
    if any skinhead goes to a hatebreed show(which they dont in my area) then they are full retards cause Hatebreed 100% is against that shit... they even have songs that are against racism...

i donno why you have to keep brining it up <_>
    Once again George makes a thread not safe for work,
    :-bd
    if any skinhead goes to a hatebreed show(which they dont in my area) then they are full retards cause Hatebreed 100% is against that shit... they even have songs that are against racism...

because retarded nazis DO go. i dont know why, they just do.

because retarded nazis DO go. i dont know why, they just do.

not in Philly, NJ, NY...
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Metalcrusades you realize they show up to most metal and hardcore shows as long as the band is blacks or Jews? It's not just hatebreed and like I said before a few people do not distinguish an entire crowd
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    the last time i seen a racist dude proclaim his racism at a show in my area was around 2005ish, and he left in an ambulance... no lie... noone comes around to shows in my area with that bullshit cuz they no better...
    Metalcrusades you realize they show up to most metal and hardcore shows as long as the band is blacks or Jews? It's not just hatebreed and like I said before a few people do not distinguish an entire crowd
    i know its not just Hatebreed.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ive never seen a nazi or racist at any show ive ever been too
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    from the nu forums:

"Lame cuz trivium us my fav band, garenteed is gonna attract the neo Nazi toughguy skin head crowd who generally do not have front teeth"

"It's true Neo Nazi's start fights with anyone who looks at them the wrong way FUCK NEO NAZI'S they give white people a bad name"

"I hear ya, I almost got into a fight with a skinhead at a Slayer show because me and my friend were moving up to the front and he gave me an angry look and said get your ass off my dick dude when I barely even touched him."

just wanted to post to show that I wasnt the only one making a connection between Hatebreed and a skinhead crowd.
    dude? when are you gonna drop this??? hatebreed is prolly the least racist band around. God Forbid is more racist then Hatebreed. HB has nothying at all to do with racism or racists beliefs, please drop this... youre making yourself look silly...

just cause someone has a shaved head and is white, for example ME..... it doesn't make them a fucking skinhead <_>

and btw... why would skinheads be at a Slayer sshow? the singer is fucking spanish...
    I think a lot of skinheads are into slayer
    from the nu forums:

"Lame cuz trivium us my fav band, garenteed is gonna attract the neo Nazi toughguy skin head crowd who generally do not have front teeth"

"It's true Neo Nazi's start fights with anyone who looks at them the wrong way FUCK NEO NAZI'S they give white people a bad name"

"I hear ya, I almost got into a fight with a skinhead at a Slayer show because me and my friend were moving up to the front and he gave me an angry look and said get your ass off my dick dude when I barely even touched him."

just wanted to post to show that I wasnt the only one making a connection between Hatebreed and a skinhead crowd.
    dude? when are you gonna drop this??? hatebreed is prolly the least racist band around. God Forbid is more racist then Hatebreed. HB has nothying at all to do with racism or racists beliefs, please drop this... youre making yourself look silly...

just cause someone has a shaved head and is white, for example ME..... it doesn't make them a fucking skinhead <_>

and btw... why would skinheads be at a Slayer sshow? the singer is fucking spanish...
    I think a lot of skinheads are into slayer
    this too, i love Slayer but for some reason skinheads are into them too
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I don't like getting dirty.
    I'm too civilized and high maintenance for that.
    sounds like something a woman would say...

If you like getting dirty then that's your fault.
    Ed being a woman, confirmed.
    I don't like ruining my clothes that I paid mad paper for. Sorry if that offends you two.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker