Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Favorite Mayhem Fest Memories

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It's because black people are scary
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Meeting Cannibal Corpse

Watching Cannibal Corpse

Discovering this magical place
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    2008 - Catching a drumstick from the drummer of Suicide Silence out of a HUGE group of people.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    2008 - Not seeing Suicide Silence
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    dayna says shes fighting you at mayhem
    Are you still kicking my ass at Mayhem for selling the forum?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    :-??
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I remember moshing and having hxc dancers try and make us stop and us moshing them once they got us to stop.
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    dayna says shes fighting you at mayhem
    Are you still kicking my ass at Mayhem for selling the forum?
    I'm thinking about it. I gotta deal with Brad first.

Or you could all just come have a drink with me at my party van.
  • MysteriousMysterious Posts: 941 salt miner
    Goin to the Washington date of Mayhem 2009 and kicking the shit out of some drunk asshole in the cannibal corpse mosh pit who dumped beer on me.

Seeing Manson at that same date.

Getting a blowjob from a really hot girl at that same date in the parking lot that I was playing hacky-sack with she and her friends.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Sounds like she...

*sunglasses*

hackied your sack

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
    I love winning with women
    Goin to the Washington date of Mayhem 2009 and kicking the shit out of some drunk asshole in the cannibal corpse mosh pit who dumped beer on me.

Getting a blowjob from a really hot girl at that same date in the parking lot that I was playing hacky-sack with she and her friends.
    This sounds like the greatest day ever
  • MysteriousMysterious Posts: 941 salt miner
    edited February 2011
    Sounds like she...

*sunglasses*

hackied your sack

YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
    She sure did B-)

This sounds like the greatest day ever
    It was, man. It was. It was about the most fun I've had at any concert.

Also I'm glad to see you are listening to Exhorder.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Exhorder \m/

And that sounds epic, man.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    08- maaaad bottle fight during dragonforce.. At one point people just started throwing everything they could it was so awesome.. And being introduced to machine head \m/

09- besides fucking my knee up, turning around to see cannibal corpse all sitting right next to me was pretty memorable.. Oh and sllllaaaayyyyeeeeerrrrrr

10- being on fuel tv for mayhem fest, meeting Jamey Jasta, front row for hatebreed, and having a badass mainstage
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    08 - Death Punch's set, Being front row for Machine Head

09 - Meh. My leastt favorite year (not because of the lineup. I missed bands I wanted to see, and was disappointed in the bands i did see, mainly corpse and bullet)

10 - Huge in this moment circle pit around the soundboard to start the show, meeting shadows fall 5fdp chimaira janey jasta and randy blythe, rob zombies set
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Mayhem 09 - Meeting Cannibal Corpse, walking out behind Corpsegrinder after their set. Meeting Behemoth again but this time having Nergal sign my Endless Damnation demo....his excitement n smile made my day

Mayhem 08 - Getting there at like 3 or 4 n still getting pit tickets

Bout it.
    imageimage
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Seeing Slayer show everyone how it's done in 09 was awesome. Also I had lawn seats and was able to sneak into the pavillion and all the way up to the 10th row during Slayer.
  • AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    08 - First time i ever saw slipknot
    09 - Got me more into the heavier side of metal
    10 - Got to meet one of my favorite bands Chimaira
  • Behemoth24Behemoth24 Posts: 469 salt miner
    08 - Didn't go
    09 - Seeing and meeting Cannibal Corpse and Behemoth for the first time were the standout memories. But all in all the whole day was a blast.
    10 - Didn't go
    11 - We shall see.