Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

yo Nolaz

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think being a millionare, fucking madd bitches including Spears, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Biel, and that hott black girl.... i think hees doing pretty good for himself.
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    I think being a millionare, fucking madd bitches including Spears, Cameron Diaz, Jessica Biel, and that hott black girl.... i think hees doing pretty good for himself.
    LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING

BE TRUE, DON'T BE A BOY BAND FAN BOY

HIS SHAME WILL LAST A THOUSAND GENERATIONS

HE IS FOREVER A DOSH

MONEY AND PUSSY CAN NOT SAVE YOU FROM BEING A PATHETIC DOSH BAG
    yeah, but look at killer bands like Pantera, they started out with that glam metal crap and turned into a killer band, I'm not comparing his music to Pantera, I'm just saying he did what he did to make money when he was like 15 or whatever, now he makes money, good movies, fucks hott pussy, and still has a decent voice.
    yeah, but look at killer bands like Pantera, they started out with that glam metal crap and turned into a killer band, I'm not comparing his music to Pantera, I'm just saying he did what he did to make money when he was like 15 or whatever, now he makes money, good movies, fucks hott pussy, and still has a decent voice.
    ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS BECOME A RAGING DOSH BAG IN THE PROCESS

IF I WAS A LESSOR MAN PERHAPS I COULD FOLLOW IN HIS FOOT STEPS

INSTEAD I WILL REMAIN TRUE AND LIVE MY DREAMS

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE SAYING HE HAS A GOOD VOICE
    HE SOUNDS LIKE A AUTO TUNED FUCK SACK TO ME

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    doesnt remind me of anything :X
    \m/ Totally!
    you gotta hand it to cornell wake, idk if he does all the writing but the man has a lot of great tunes
    Yeah, I don't know much about Cornell either, other then I love this one album and am just blown away that he would not try and release it. I would absolutely buy it if he did.

Every few months I remember this album exists and it gets stuck on my MP3 player for a week. There isnt a song on that album that is skippable.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well finished the cd, i like it alot pretty chill...dont really care for the like a stone version, prefer the real one but its not like i didnt like it...standout songs i think are Thank You, doesn't remind me, billy jean, and call me a dog

i wish the cd had the Say hello 2 heaven or blow up the outside world, i think those woulda killed
    ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS BECOME A RAGING DOSH BAG IN THE PROCESS

IF I WAS A LESSOR MAN PERHAPS I COULD FOLLOW IN HIS FOOT STEPS

INSTEAD I WILL REMAIN TRUE AND LIVE MY DREAMS

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE SAYING HE HAS A GOOD VOICE
    HE SOUNDS LIKE A AUTO TUNED FUCK SACK TO ME

hey man, I wouldnt be in a boy band either, fukk all that noise. I just think he has a decent voice from the shit I've heard on the radio... I dont think this guy failed at life at all, he's rich as fuck. I am more a fan of his latest movies.
    JT seems like a chill dood, hes pretty funny on SNL and a decent actor...but all his music is horrid and fuck his faggy voice
    J.T. = SKINNY SETH ROGEN OPRAH MASH UP
    thats what I'm saying, i'm not here to say hes the greatest singer ever or nothing, he's decent, thats it. He's a pretty good actor and his comedy is funny. I'm not gonna judge someone cause of what they did 15 years ago, for fucks sake if any of us were offered millions to sing in some group i think anyone would do that shit....
    hahah ya i guess look at marky mark
    well finished the cd, i like it alot pretty chill...dont really care for the like a stone version, prefer the real one but its not like i didnt like it...standout songs i think are Thank You, doesn't remind me, billy jean, and call me a dog

i wish the cd had the Say hello 2 heaven or blow up the outside world, i think those woulda killed
    haha... I listened to "Call me a Dog" like 3 times on the way to work this morning.... I even posted the lyric here

http://www.metaluprising.com/discussion/250

But yeah I agree those 4 songs stand out for me too, except I would add redemption song, and Peace love and understanding.
    thats what I'm saying, i'm not here to say hes the greatest singer ever or nothing, he's decent, thats it. He's a pretty good actor and his comedy is funny. I'm not gonna judge someone cause of what they did 15 years ago, for fucks sake if any of us were offered millions to sing in some group i think anyone would do that shit....
    TRUE THEN I WOULD GO ON TO CREATE THE GREATEST METAL BAND THE WORLD HAS EVER KNOWN

J.T. JUST DOES NOTHING COOL AT ALL TERRIBLE MOVIES TERRIBLE MUSIC TERRIBLE CLOTHING LINE
    johnny cash/ joe strummer's redemption song is a million times better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGVSTsgcCvw

but yea the elvis one was pretty bad ass, especially if he was playin guitar the whole time. the doods pretty nasty at guitar then as well
    gulch <_>

<):)
    I think what I love about those two songs is how nicely they fit together. Like it was one song that just flows together. The songs are so complementary it's crazy that they were not written together.
    gulch <_>

<):) </p>
    [..]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGVSTsgcCvw
    "this song is not available on mobile" :-((
    damn, when you get home just go listen to it, seriously makes you wanna weep listening to these both late gods of music together, its beyond words