Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Top 10 Hard Rock And Heavy Metal Drummers

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    1. all ten drummers from slipknot

lawllawllawllawllawllawllawl

just kidding...

dicks.
    LOL.

• Warrior_YohnWarrior_Yohn Posts: 473 juggalo
    if I had a real list, danny carey, bill ward, paul bostaph, and nick menza would all be mentioned. not really a drummer tho, so my knowledge of what is a "good drummer" is pretty much just what sounds good to my ears hahaha
  • ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies
    if I had a real list, danny carey, bill ward, paul bostaph, and nick menza would all be mentioned. not really a drummer tho, so my knowledge of what is a "good drummer" is pretty much just what sounds good to my ears hahaha
    I would have had Bill Ward and Gene Hoglan, but i said "modern metal drummers"
    inb4lists
    word, your list was awesome though.

• ...... Posts: 31,548 master of ceremonies

Is a crime how underrated Charlie Benante is, he's such a machine, probably the best thrash metal drummer, if not then definitely the best Big 4 drummer.
    inb4lists

Is a crime how underrated Charlie Benante is, he's such a machine, probably the best thrash metal drummer, if not then definitely the best Big 4 drummer.
    yeah charlie is a beast on drums. and he plays guitar too. I think he is one of the best of the big four, and lars ulrich is obviously the worst lol dunno how you can get worse as time goes on but he's done it
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    Bill Ward is my favorite drummer. Extremely technical? No, but I love his style. Even as a kid before I payed attention to induvidual musicians, those War Pigs drum fills :X
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Bill Ward is my favorite drummer. Extremely technical? No, but I love his style. Even as a kid before I payed attention to induvidual musicians, those War Pigs drum fills :X
    Sweet Leaf too man, Ward did some crazy great fills, and they always went along with the music.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    needs some Vinny Appice, Brann Dailor, Travis Smith, and Dave McClain up un here.
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    edited July 2011
    1. Danny Carey <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
    2.Mike Portnoy
    3.Brann Dailor
    4.Mario Duplantier
    5.Chris Pennie
    6.Thomas Pridgen
    7.Blake Richardson
    8.Abe Cunnigham
    9.Jordan Mancino(filler)
    10.Chris Adler

Post edited by MarcTheFallen on
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    3. Tim Brain(Primus)
    [-X

tim and brain are 2 different dudes
    needs some Vinny Appice, Brann Dailor, Travis Smith, and Dave McClain up un here.
    travis smith sucks, dave mcclain is mediocre at best(even tho his a local), and vinny appice...
    how about some Vinnie Paul?
    how about some Vinnie Paul?
    :-))

But if Vinnie Appice gets a mention then surely Carmine Appice should be getting one.
  • SATANSATAN Posts: 25,824 spicy boy
    brann dailor
    david witte
    chris pennie
    tomas haake
    jon theodore
    dave lombardo
    flo mounier
    gene hoglan
    terry bozzio
    Lars
  • jagjag Posts: 5,033 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Flo Mounier? Isn't that another word for a womans time of the month? Bahahah. It was nice to see you include him, Satan.