Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Born This Way May 23 The Edge of Glory new song posted

1789101113»

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    so dawn explain to me where im suoopsed to find musical integrity in dance songs like poker face??
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think Gaga could actually make some good non-pop music if she wanted to. I don't listen to her but I recognize her ability as a musician.
    but why would she do that if she is making money hand over fist doing what she is doing.
    Find where we take this seriously Britney stan.
    In every butt hurt sentence that you write about it :-))
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Find where we take this seriously Britney stan.
    I'm butthurt that the Pop star I listen to lipsyncs and I have nothing to back her up, but the typical "You're butthurt" response. :-))
    This is all I read from you. Stay pressed :)
    *Continues to listen to Born This Way*

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    You guys are forgetting what she does outside of music like activism and empowerment
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Also, I love the fact that in her shows, she talks directly to individual fans in the audience and basically tells stories about personal experiences during her performances
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I think Gaga could actually make some good non-pop music if she wanted to. I don't listen to her but I recognize her ability as a musician.
    but why would she do that if she is making money hand over fist doing what she is doing.
    She wouldn't, I'm just saying she has the talent to do so.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    so dawn explain to me where im suoopsed to find musical integrity in dance songs like poker face??
    Do you know what the song is really about? Didn't think so
    imageimage
    horrible arguement point is horrible
    edited May 2011
    so what a song is about determines whether or not it has musical integrity??

since that was hypothetical ill just go ahead and answer myself.....FALSE
    All I look for in my pop music is catchy songs and for the chick to be hot. Britney does 2 of those, Katy Perry does 2 of those, Gaga does 1 1/2 of those. Nevertheless I think it's very 14 year old girlish of grown women and men to "pick sides" and hate on the other side. Like I said, I realize that 99% of pop music is mindless garbage, not to be taken too seriously but I'm ok with that, and you guys should be too. :-bd
    Jesus fucking Christ. You people make me want to murder cute animals
    imageimage
    Gaga's live shows def aren't for people younger then 16...that's for sure
    imageimage
    usually in conversation when someone gets to a post like this it means they have no valid arguement to advance thus just calling the other people dumd because they cant support there own claims
    All I look for in my pop music is catchy songs and for the chick to be hot. Britney does 2 of those, Katy Perry does 2 of those, Gaga does 1 1/2 of those. Nevertheless I think it's very 14 year old girlish of grown women and men to "pick sides" and hate on the other side. Like I said, I realize that 99% of pop music is mindless garbage, not to be taken too seriously but I'm ok with that, and you guys should be too. :-bd
    lol
    you were gonna murder cute animals anyway. again I can't believe people take this stuff so seriously. its just pop music yo
    Leah <_>
    usually in conversation when someone gets to a post like this it means they have no valid arguement to advance thus just calling the other people dumd because they cant support there own claims
    I'm sorry..I don't have a computer so my motivation for giving you support of my claims flys out the window. Also..if you didn't care about my "claims" you would have shut up about it. Yea?
    imageimage