Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Born This Way May 23 The Edge of Glory new song posted

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    regardless of the fact that she plays instruments....her music is horrible shitty pop music..bad romance poker face etc is all garbage music sold to the teen masses...hence no musical integrity.....britney also has no musical integrity.......

human integrity tho is how you present yourself as a person..i think shes a little full of herself but im not really knocking her actual integrity just her shitty musical integrity.....tho she may have shitty human integrity i just dont know...
  • Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Please don't say that just because its pop music that the artist doesn't have to have some sort of integrity
    Not really, I mean 99% of the music is just slick producers coming up with catchy techno hooks. If want integrity you will go see a 5 piece metal or rock band who play their instruments or maybe some classical or blues or jazz music. Pop artists lack musical integrity, but that doesn't mean I don't like Lady Gaga, I actually do like her, but I listen to Pop music as sort of an escape or alternative to what i normally listen to. If I want really good music, I do not turn to pop
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    So because so many people love it and it's popular hense..pop music...it's all garbage? Hookay
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    Then im talking about personal integrity
    She writes her own songs and comes up with beats and actually sings her songs extremely well
    She publicizes herself with great causes and very well spoken interviews instead of shotgun weddings and mental breakdowns like Britney does
    imageimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Pop music is on top for a reason.

So because so many people love it and it's popular hense..pop music...it's all garbage? Hookay
    no its garbage becuase its garbage.....people just happen to like garbage for some odd reason i dont understand....

just like bon jovi is garbage music...its not garbage because so many people like its garbage because its shitty easily made music with no soul or integrity
    I don't understand why maggots or monsters or whatever hate Britney so much. It's kind of bizarre to me. :/
    It's not the Monsters who hate her, it's mostly Britney stans who are jealous at the fact that Gaga is bigger than their idol. Personally, I like some of Britt's songs, but she fakes everything that she does.
    whats a "britney stans"? and I think it is, because you are the only people talking about it and are butt hurt over it. As far as Gaga being bigger? I kind of doubt that, she's still a new artist, but anyway who cares who is bigger, they are both pretty big. It sounds like a "monster" inferiority complex to me lol. plus it's just pop music. who cares? are these the same people who fighter over who should have won American Idol?
    yup just like DWTS is americas top show.....america is full of culture-less retards
    HEY!
    I watched DWTS
    imageimage
    lol I can't believe people still watch American Idol and DWTS :-))
    I don't understand why maggots or monsters or whatever hate Britney so much. It's kind of bizarre to me. :/
    It's not the Monsters who hate her, it's mostly Britney stans who are jealous at the fact that Gaga is bigger than their idol. Personally, I like some of Britt's songs, but she fakes everything that she does.
    whats a "britney stans"? and I think it is, because you are the only people talking about it and are butt hurt over it. As far as Gaga being bigger? I kind of doubt that, she's still a new artist, but anyway who cares who is bigger, they are both pretty big. It sounds like a "monster" inferiority complex to me lol. plus it's just pop music. who cares? are these the same people who fighter over who should have won American Idol?
    Stans are people who are hardcore fans of one artist. lol if you think I'm butthurt about it when I find it funny. If anything, the Britney stans are the one butthurt. You can even ask Chew, they tried to trend BillboardIsCorrupt last night because they were butthurt that Born This Way will sale over a million copies in a week. Almost all of their tweets now are about trying to dethrone Gaga even going so far to call her "Mother Motorcycle Head". The excuses they make are even more outrageous; they don't want to except the fact that Brit lip sync and Gaga doesn't they say that lip syncing is better. It's pretty embarrasing if you ask me.

no its garbage becuase its garbage.....people just happen to like garbage for some odd reason i dont understand....

just like bon jovi is garbage music...its not garbage because so many people like its garbage because its shitty easily made music with no soul or integrity
    Then that's your opinion and I'm done with this part. Just don't go out and say what she does is sold specifically for teens when you know none of the inbetweens or reasons behind what she does. Britney is pop garbage because she doesn't contribute shit to anything she does

And CF, Gaga is bigger
    imageimage
    yup just like DWTS is americas top show.....america is full of culture-less retards
    Typical metalhead response is "America is retarded for listening or liking this". Wrong when this is actually all worldwide. inb4thewholeworldisretarded

Stans are people who are hardcore fans of one artist. lol if you think I'm butthurt about it when I find it funny. If anything, the Britney stans are the one butthurt. You can even ask Chew, they tried to trend BillboardIsCorrupt last night because they were butthurt that Born This Way will sale over a million copies in a week. Almost all of their tweets now are about trying to dethrone Gaga even going so far to call her "Mother Motorcycle Head". The excuses they make are even more outrageous; they don't want to except the fact that Brit lip sync and Gaga doesn't they say that lip syncing is better. It's pretty embarrasing if you ask me.
    It's embarrasing and really really gay, that you and chew take it that seriously. :-))
    :-))
    Find where we take this seriously Britney stan.

IF gaga isn't bigger now, she will be
    imageimage
    the whole world is not retarded, pop is pop everywhere but other countries have real culture as well

food
    music
    art

america fails in all these categories
    They think it's funny...I hate the fact everyone has to make fun of someone for something they like or do. I've seen so much of this today it's disgusting
    imageimage
    the whole world is not retarded, pop is pop everywhere but other countries have real culture as well

food
    music
    art

america fails in all these categories
    That's cuz we stole everyone elses shit
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I think Gaga could actually make some good non-pop music if she wanted to. I don't listen to her but I recognize her ability as a musician.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage