Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Who would you ask out on this forum

Comments

• LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    "if the girl or guy is smoking hott go for it"

That deserves a <_> in my opinion...lol.
    If you're not after someone or currently in a relationship then I personally don't see a problem.
    nothing wrong with it I guess...but it didn't go well with the rest of his speech...it almost cancels out everything he said. lol
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    But you don't want to lose your virginity to a grenade.
    nothing wrong with that, just get it in and then you can look for hotties or else youll suck at it..
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "if the girl or guy is smoking hott go for it"

That deserves a <_> in my opinion...lol.
    If you're not after someone or currently in a relationship then I personally don't see a problem.
    nothing wrong with it I guess...but it didn't go well with the rest of his speech...it almost cancels out everything he said. lol
    my focus of my speech was to just wait until your comfortable and ready for it. Not who to do it with...
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    eh sex isn't a big deal...i lost my virginity to some chick i had never met before that day...and then we fucked on and off for a while...but alas it was fucking awesome i was happy as hell to finally get laid.....in the end sex is just sex....if your 18 (i have no idea how old is razor is im just making a generalization) then the whole "were waiting till were ready" shit is a bunch of bs....grow up and bang already
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    eh sex isn't a big deal...i lost my virginity to some chick i had never met before that day...and then we fucked on and off for a while...but alas it was fucking awesome i was happy as hell to finally get laid.....in the end sex is just sex....if your 18 (i have no idea how old is razor is im just making a generalization) then the whole "were waiting till were ready" shit is a bunch of bs....grow up and bang already
    well said my friend
    "i was happy as hell to finally get laid"
    that's all i'm saying, people should wait till theyre ready and be happy about it. i'm saying this shit from experience, i wish i would have waited a few more months. from what you just said, it seems like you were more than ready.
    most people dont find there fiancee a couple months after there virginity though....just get it in!!
    yeah everyone, fuck eachother, dont wear condoms, inpregnate people, spread disease, who gives a fuck right? just as long as you get it in...
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't regret shit. The sex was great. :D
    yeah everyone, fuck eachother, dont wear condoms, inpregnate people, spread disease, who gives a fuck right? just as long as you get it in...
    now he gets it
  • NOLANOLA Posts: 6,353 jayfacer
    that's the spirit
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    my first time was kinda awkward
    more painful than pleasurable and it will be like that for the first and maybe second time
    no need to rush though, but im warning you
    once you start youll be going crazy without it
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I lost my virginity to a guy that was alright but I did it for the wrong reasons. Months down the road I ended up with a guy that I fell in love with. He lost his virginity to me, but I already lost mine n for the wrong reason. I should have waited =/
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,592 spicy boy
    "i was happy as hell to finally get laid"
    that's all i'm saying, people should wait till theyre ready and be happy about it. i'm saying this shit from experience, i wish i would have waited a few more months. from what you just said, it seems like you were more than ready.
    oh yeah...you were young still...shit man i was like 18 or just turned 19 i was more then ready...i was an adult...all im saying is that if your an adult and not ready for sex gtfo cause you are not mature enough to deal with life

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    but im warning you
    THIS.

Goddamnit, Feels Bad Man. :(

everyone lost track of what i'm saying. idgaf who fucks who, all i said to RAZOR was not to be influenced by you assholes and she should just fuck when she's ready whether thats right now and she's fucking dude as we speak, or in a few more months, or when shes married. i just dont understand why everyone else gives a fuck wheather she bones her bf or not????
    when i move to rhode island this summer im pimpin it up like the situation, sex err night
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    but im warning you
    THIS.

Goddamnit, Feels Bad Man. :(

samsies :(
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Not everyone is the same though Rex. For some maybe waiting a while would benefit them, maybe it wouldn't. All I'm saying is I would neither rush them or tell them to hold back. Let people do it when they want (or when they don't want to) but for the love of god let's teach teens how to do it safely!!!