Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Jordison hints at Slipknot tour......

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I'm not too surprised. One of the most intense pits I got stuck in was during A Skylit Drive at Warped 09.
    I love winning with women
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i never been to warped tour, the lineup is never worth it compared to other summer festivals i want to go to.

ape you call us biased for not likeing a7x, but i think youre biased for likeing them too much. let me ask you this? if hatebreed played warped tour 04, do you think their pit would have been better then a7x?

i was at HB Ozzfest 2004 watch the video from 1:50 on, pit was insane...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2K9FrpHBzg
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    i never been to warped tour, the lineup is never worth it compared to other summer festivals i want to go to.

ape you call us biased for not likeing a7x, but i think youre biased for likeing them too much. let me ask you this? if hatebreed played warped tour 04, do you think their pit would have been better then a7x?

i was at HB Ozzfest 2004 watch the video from 1:50 on, pit was insane...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2K9FrpHBzg
    that's one big pit O_O
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    Eh I've Made bigger
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    I started the pit at Cradle of Filth last week :D
    Eh I've Made bigger
    nigga, i seen the video of you at the hatebreed show, you was nowhere near the pit, youz was leaning on the rail...
    I started the pit at Cradle of Filth last week :D
    How did you start it?
    By pushing the guys around me three seconds into the set...? lol
    Me, santana, and chew are gonna start a mean pit at DYING FETUSSSSSSSSSS \m/ on saturday!
    By pushing the guys around me three seconds into the set...? lol
    Just wondering because I felt like if I went to a show alone and tried, people would stare like wtf?
    Me, santana, and chew are gonna start a mean pit at DYING FETUSSSSSSSSSS \m/ on saturday!
    YES! \m/
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    If hatebreed had been at warped that day then yes. Because people were going insane.

Now I was joking with jl about being biased I will say this 03-05 avenged was my favorite ( along with hatebreed) 06-09 avenged was dead to me. I recently learned to appreciate the recent music. Self titled still sucks though. When I saw avenged a week and a half ago I went into it pretty excited to see what they were like now and their stage show has become something amazing. However it is still not like it was back in the warped days and waking the fallen tour with crowd interaction and intensity.

I've been to so many shows it is ridiculous but I am being completely unbiased and honest when I say avenged warped 04 in cincinnati was the craziest pit I have seen
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Eh I've Made bigger
    nigga, i seen the video of you at the hatebreed show, you was nowhere near the pit, youz was leaning on the rail...
    Yee I was on crutches though
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Eh I've Made bigger
    Yee I was on crutches though
    crutches is no excuse to not be in the hatebreed pit.... shame, shame [-X
    Yea but a fucked up knee is more than reason not to go near a hatebreed pit
    cmon brah, it's hatebreed. one leg or not, you still should have been throwinggg down, crutches give you an advantage cuz now you gotz a weapon... i seen niggaz with crutches in the pit before, theyre the most dangerous niggaz at the spot...
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    cmon brah, it's hatebreed. one leg or not, you still should have been throwinggg down, crutches give you an advantage cuz now you gotz a weapon... i seen niggaz with crutches in the pit before, theyre the most dangerous niggaz at the spot...
    pussae
    pussae
    =;
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep