Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Tweet: So I'm going Straight Edge.....

balanced_void91balanced_void91 Posts: 2,782 balls deep
edited February 2010 in Off Topic
Not because I want to but because I'm officially paranoid as fuck about alcohol now. Last night I went to a friends party. It wasn't even a party actually, it was just some guy and a few girls and we were all just sitting around a table playing cards and drinking and having a good time. I got pretty tipsy and around 11:30 pm I got tired and went to bed. About two hours later I woke up to a Sheriff pointing They took all the kids that were under 18 to jail. Luckily I'am 18 BUT I still got a a motherfucking fine for being underage. $335!!!!!!!!!!! can you believe that shit. thats pretty much all of my savings!!! say goodbye to me getting a car finally, say goodbye to me going to Winds of Plague this month!! I was pissed the fuck off!!!!!! Not only that but my friends parents got in trouble too for providing and both may lose their jobs at the local hospital. paying over $300 is not worth a couple of beers. So i've decided to no longer drink because it seems like it's gotten me into nothing but trouble recently. I know some of you will think this is a poor excuse but I'm just easily paranoid

Comments