Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

HELP!

Comments

• katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    yeah i didnt sleep all night talking to her if to see if she responded. bitch is alright, im more hungover than she is x_x she does have a burn on her cheek lol idk why. she even woke up earlier than me
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    thats cuz she passed out early and slept it off, you were up late taking care of her while still prolly drinking and didnt get rest. thats why youre more hungover...

glad to hear sheez ok :)
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    yeah i didnt sleep all night talking to her if to see if she responded. bitch is alright, im more hungover than she is x_x she does have a burn on her cheek lol idk why. she even woke up earlier than me
    <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • katiakatia Posts: 4,358 just the tip
    lol i didnt drink while taking care of her. thanks for the help guys!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited February 2011
    glad she's ok! get some more sleep and eat something and you'll feel better.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    usually when this happen.... you can manage to wake them up with water. (cold!!!) and you can handle the fairly easily after that.

if theres a group of you folks.... just let her sleep it off (as long as there are people constantly watching her!!!onemillionone hundred thousand one hundred and eleven!!!)

its never a good idea to make a blacked-out drunk puke..... they'll just black out even further. Puking is no magic trick to rid the alcohol in your body.... because by then; its in your blood.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    *insert that photo of Mikey, J and Katia with "IT'S WHAT I DO" here*
    I love winning with women
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Why do you have to puke before you pass out? I mean I know your blood alcohol content has to be pretty high to pass out but I'm not sure of the effects of alcohol
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Why do you have to puke before you pass out? I mean I know your blood alcohol content has to be pretty high to pass out but I'm not sure of the effects of alcohol
    so you will throw up the alcohol that hasn't gone into your bloodstream yet.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited February 2011
    People generally puke way before they approach the point of passing out though right?
    Because I know if you pass out and there's still unprocessed alcohol in you, it can kill you once it gets into the bloodstream, if there's enough alcohol of course
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I was puking once and I can hardly remember it...it was the night I almost died cuz I guess I couldn't really breath while puking...so I kept gasping for air at the same time an almost inhaled it <_>
    imageimage
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited February 2011
    I have never puked while drunk. I can handle myself quite well.

Of course that's why I rarely ever get drunk, because puking and blacking out doesn't sound like that much fun.

Congratulations to my 11,000th post! :D
  • TehSBChampPrinceTehSBChampPrince Posts: 515 salt miner
    edited February 2011
    Dont call the ambulance.... Just watchover her, make sure she stays on her side, so if she pukes she doesnt choke on her own puke, try to get her to drink some waters and some gatorades, no reason to go rack up a fricken hospital bill, and get her stomach pumped, people these days have way to much anxiety over shit like this.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    if i drink I drink till I puke I could count how many times ive puked

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

if i drink I drink till I puke I could count how many times ive puked
    Yeah its funny how people are so sensitive about alcohol these days...... Like its some big thing, this society is goin down the shitter.

thats cuz she passed out early and slept it off, you were up late taking care of her while still prolly drinking and didnt get rest. thats why youre more hungover...

glad to hear sheez ok :)
    LULZ
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited February 2011
    I have never puked while drunk. I can handle myself quite well.

Of course that's why I rarely ever get drunk, because puking and blacking out doesn't sound like that much fun.

Congratulations to my 11,000th post! :D
    <_> you're still young.
    <_> *shrug*

Haha, we had a shitload of alcohol in the cooler last mayhem. Too bad you guys didn't come over. I think Mikey knew but idk.

It was funny, because security checked the hookah to see what we put in it, and they didn't care that this braceface kid was holding a bottle of goldschlager.