Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Kobe Bryant> Lebron James

13»

Comments

• HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    kobe bryant finals, trophy
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    yuhhhhhh KOBE!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    yuhhhhhh KOBE!
    Dirk>Kobe
    kobe bryant basketball ball nba

Kobe excited after winning 4th Championship!
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    yuhhhhhh KOBE!
    Dirk>Kobe
    Yes I agree but the Lakers are my second favorite team behind the Mavericks.
  • ProdigalSonProdigalSon Posts: 665
    edited February 2011
    Dirk/ Blake Griffin > anyone in the NBA

Aand is hands down the best international player.
    I agree Dirk is fucking good but I can't agree with this. Manu is hands down the best international player. No it's not biased just facts mayne.
    Manu is a great player but has yet to show a true leadership role for his team (until this season). He has had Tim and Tony Parker as well as a handful of role players to guide him along the way. Dirk on the other hand has had crappy teammates that either get injured or don't show up in clutch situations. While Dirk is ''known'' to choke it is untrue due to the fact that he averages 25 points a game and 11 rebounds in playoff games. I will give Manu credit he was a 57th pick and has shocked many with his skills
    WhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? He pretty much lead the team to the championship in 05 and he won a gold medal for the Olympics that same year. He was without a doubt the guy who carried the team the whole way. After that he was plagued with injuries year after year. Now he is 100% healthy and he's back in full form and doing what he did best. Score the ball and win the game for the team. He's proved his leadership because he commands the group and tells them what to do besides TD of course. He has proven it more then besides this season mayne. How could you say such horrible things >: O
    I forgot about the Olympics, he was a great leader there, but even in the sense of just individual talent Dirk beats Manu in every major statistical category (minus steals and assists) and has lead his team to a good record without the help of 2 other all star caliber players and one of the best coaches in NBA history (Pop.) Manu has also yet to average over 20 points a game (a feat dirk has accomplished for 10 strait years) plus I think this picture speaks enough for itself. http://espn.go.com/photo/2006/0605/nba_a_nowitzki_430.jpg

Because he's been a team first scorer second type of person. Pop has just started to tell him to be the it guy and score the points for the team. Now that he's taken that role he is averaging over 20+pts a game now. Dirk has had All-Star caliber players over the years. Come on now, J-Kidd, Butler, and now have Chandler and Marion. The problem with Dallas is they want to be the Spurs and they want to beat them. Problem is they don't draft well and they try to buy and trade talent. Dallas is never going to go any where without a good coach and knowing how to draft and where to look. Cuban is so obsessed with trying to be the Spurs and beat them it's holding them back.

While I agree that was a good picture, I think Dirk would rather be doing this

but he never will :P
    Ginobili is not averaging 20 points he is at 18ish. Plus I hardly call a washed up Marion, and underachieving Caron Butler allstar worthy (maybe in their prime but not now or anytime soon) Chandler is a great defender and finisher but is not enough to Help Dirk. Kidd is a all around great player but is years out of his prime. and the problem with Cuban is that he does help the team alot for isnstense turning a shitty 90's Mavs into a 10 year 50 win team (spurs have done as well) but he also hurts us alot by letting his feelings get ahead of the team and yes he does focus a lot of time on the spurs and matching them. While the Spurs have much more history tradition, and respect as of now the two teams are equal. (Mavs have a worse record due to injuries especially Dirk out for 9 games which the went 2-7)
    Goddammit <______>
  • MarcTheFallen I think we can both agree they are both great players that revolutionized the game and are better than Kobe and Lebron. image

What chu got Dallas? oh nothing :P
    MarcTheFallen I think we can both agree they are both great players that revolutionized the game and are better than Kobe and Lebron. image
    Agreed :]
    kobe bryant mvp trophy 2009 Lakers champs champion
  • TehSBChampPrinceTehSBChampPrince Posts: 515 salt miner
    Kobe is one bad man! Lebron is good and all but he chokes, luckily he has a closer on his team in Wade, they are like the smash and dash of basketball. Miami or Boston will be this years champs. Btw I have 24 diff DWade rookie cards, I'm hoping the get there 6 championships cus that shit gonna be bank!
    kobe pees on people
    Golddiggin hoes, but that was tiger not Kobe.
    edited February 2011
    took out the trash known as the Lakers today :D
    .... no I'm pretty sure Kobe was the one giving the golden showerz...
    That chick had two othe guys sperm in her panties, she fucked 3 dudes in the span of 24 hours.