Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Kobe Bryant> Lebron James

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    manu is a faggot who travels everytime he touches the ball
    lol plz. you can 2 step and hop when driving to the lane. Don't like it? tell the league then.
  • 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol plz. you can 2 step and hop when driving to the lane. Don't like it? tell the league then.
    Wait 2 steppin' like hardcore dancing????? :>
    Wait 2 steppin' like hardcore dancing????? :>
    i see what you did thur :P
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The entire state of Texas sucks...not just some lame ass basketball team
    imageimage
  • Dirk/ Blake Griffin > anyone in the NBA

Aand is hands down the best international player.
    I agree Dirk is fucking good but I can't agree with this. Manu is hands down the best international player. No it's not biased just facts mayne.
    Manu is a great player but has yet to show a true leadership role for his team (until this season). He has had Tim and Tony Parker as well as a handful of role players to guide him along the way. Dirk on the other hand has had crappy teammates that either get injured or don't show up in clutch situations. While Dirk is ''known'' to choke it is untrue due to the fact that he averages 25 points a game and 11 rebounds in playoff games. I will give Manu credit he was a 57th pick and has shocked many with his skills
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I agree with tc

edited February 2011
    Dirk/ Blake Griffin > anyone in the NBA

I agree Dirk is fucking good but I can't agree with this. Manu is hands down the best international player. No it's not biased just facts mayne.
    Manu is a great player but has yet to show a true leadership role for his team (until this season). He has had Tim and Tony Parker as well as a handful of role players to guide him along the way. Dirk on the other hand has had crappy teammates that either get injured or don't show up in clutch situations. While Dirk is ''known'' to choke it is untrue due to the fact that he averages 25 points a game and 11 rebounds in playoff games. I will give Manu credit he was a 57th pick and has shocked many with his skills
    WhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? He pretty much lead the team to the championship in 05 and he won a gold medal for the Olympics that same year. He was without a doubt the guy who carried the team the whole way. After that he was plagued with injuries year after year. Now he is 100% healthy and he's back in full form and doing what he did best. Score the ball and win the game for the team. He's proved his leadership because he commands the group and tells them what to do besides TD of course. He has proven it more then besides this season mayne. How could you say such horrible things >: O
    Kevin Durant > Your second favorite player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wyCVsTM2EA
    lol Shaq. Always was a overrated piece of shit that couldn't do more then dunk and layup. Like Dwight Howard :D
    Get the fuck off KD bitch. That's my guy.
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wyCVsTM2EA
    lol Shaq. Always was a overrated piece of shit that couldn't do more then dunk and layup. Like Dwight Howard :D

HA!
    Get the fuck off KD bitch. That's my guy.
    Hell no.

• ProdigalSonProdigalSon Posts: 665
    edited February 2011

WhAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA? He pretty much lead the team to the championship in 05 and he won a gold medal for the Olympics that same year. He was without a doubt the guy who carried the team the whole way. After that he was plagued with injuries year after year. Now he is 100% healthy and he's back in full form and doing what he did best. Score the ball and win the game for the team. He's proved his leadership because he commands the group and tells them what to do besides TD of course. He has proven it more then besides this season mayne. How could you say such horrible things >: O
    I forgot about the Olympics, he was a great leader there, but even in the sense of just individual talent Dirk beats Manu in every major statistical category (minus steals and assists) and has lead his team to a good record without the help of 2 other all star caliber players and one of the best coaches in NBA history (Pop.) Manu has also yet to average over 20 points a game (a feat dirk has accomplished for 10 strait years) plus I think this picture speaks enough for itself. http://espn.go.com/photo/2006/0605/nba_a_nowitzki_430.jpg image
    Holy large picture Batman!

I forgot about the Olympics, he was a great leader there, but even in the sense of just individual talent Dirk beats Manu in every major statistical category (minus steals and assists) and has lead his team to a good record without the help of 2 other all star caliber players and one of the best coaches in NBA history (Pop.) Manu has also yet to average over 20 points a game (a feat dirk has accomplished for 10 strait years) plus I think this picture speaks enough for itself. http://espn.go.com/photo/2006/0605/nba_a_nowitzki_430.jpg

Because he's been a team first scorer second type of person. Pop has just started to tell him to be the it guy and score the points for the team. Now that he's taken that role he is averaging over 20+pts a game now. Dirk has had All-Star caliber players over the years. Come on now, J-Kidd, Butler, and now have Chandler and Marion. The problem with Dallas is they want to be the Spurs and they want to beat them. Problem is they don't draft well and they try to buy and trade talent. Dallas is never going to go any where without a good coach and knowing how to draft and where to look. Cuban is so obsessed with trying to be the Spurs and beat them it's holding them back.

While I agree that was a good picture, I think Dirk would rather be doing this

but he never will :P
    You want Dirk to come to San Antonio. <_>

I wouldn't mind that at all lol. I'm sure he has thought about it on more then one occasion haha.
    edited February 2011
    I wouldn't mind that at all lol. I'm sure he has thought about it on more then one occasion haha.
    No, Dirk is loyal to the Big D and won't be a traitor to all of us.
    No, Dirk is loyal to the Big D and won't be a traitor to all of us.
    That's because Cuban is a billionaire. I'm sure if he didn't have the money to pay him Dirk would be out of there by now.