Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

God of queer changed my password

Comments

• Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    no one gives a fuck prince. you've done nothing but troll and act like a retard.
    You have done nothing but act like a fat bitch, go stuff your fat insecure face with some ice cream, or chocolate or somethin.

I think someone is jealous because he doesn't have any ice cream

i think hes jealous cause your dick is bigger

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    no one gives a fuck prince. you've done nothing but troll and act like a retard.
    You have done nothing but act like a fat bitch, go stuff your fat insecure face with some ice cream, or chocolate or somethin.

Maybe she has a fast metabolism, asshole.
    Dude...what is the point of starting this thread? I mean honestly, a lot of the threads you're making are just useless and get filled with nothing important or interesting at all.....like the bianca, distance, etc tag team deathmatch whatever....
    If you were here last night, you would know....

Yeah. That prostitution stuff that you posted for attention
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Prince is Ed is Marc is Cheeze .........is Erik

I love winning with women
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited February 2011
  • TehSBChampPrinceTehSBChampPrince Posts: 515 salt miner

I dont like ice cream, or dessert or anything of that nature.

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    prince is full of fucking shit and making shit up. stop being a fucking whiny little bitch and trying to start shit. you're fucking annoying. I don't even know why you fucking come here. I don't think I've seen you hold a conversation about music once other than jizzing yourself over Trivium or other shitty bands.
    Um he posted 2 posts on my account, he hacks, and im not the first one to call him out on it, im not trying to start shiat, I really dont care if he has mod powers or not, cuz he can still hack, I couldnt log into my account last night, so I had to make a new one, and that was right after he posted on my account, so what the fuck else could have happened.

you're the ONLY person who has called him out and claimed he did it. anyone else who has is just jumping on the bandwagon cause they take the internet to seriously. you're probably fucking dumb enough to type in your password wrong a bunch of times or type in the wrong one and then jump to conclusions that ED MUST HAVE CHANGED IT. anyway like I said, stop making shit up and move on.
    He did claim to be Prince, followed by this...
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    What accusations? I haven't seen any. Point me in the right direction.

Not everybody is trying to start a buttfucking argument with you.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

I dont like ice cream, or dessert or anything of that nature.

Prince is obv Maggie <_>
    imageimage
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    ^^ Awww I miss Magson.

:-|
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    Yeah and he also took over my account, "He made the bow down to the King' And the "lol, why am I talking to myself" post. Why the fuck would I say that shit???
    I'd fucking lol if Prince turned out to be Mag.
    Only thing I like is apple and strawberry pie, I just dont have much of a sweet tooth.
    I'd fucking lol if Prince turned out to be Mag.
    Well...he don't eat dessert or fatty foods so
    imageimage
    One look at my facebook tells you I am who I say I am, ima be on Xbox live with a few of you gents pretty soon, and they get to hear me for the first time, and see how im not lieing when I say, that I am far superior to you fucks.
    On the dessert topic.

I love apple,cheery,lemon,strawberry and just about any other kind of pie except Chocolate. I'm not very big on anything Chocolate.

See...Now I want some fucking pie!
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    ^^ Awww I miss Magson.

:-|
    I haz him added on fb, but he should come back to troll newfags
    He deleted me when that stupid effn facebook clone was made
    imageimage
    What accusations? I haven't seen any. Point me in the right direction.

Not everybody is trying to start a buttfucking argument with you.
    http://mayhemforums.vanillaforums.com/discussion/698/post-a-picture-of-yourself/p229

there's your fucking proof of accusations dumbass
    How is any of that proof of anything....

I have Maggies phone number from when I got him backstage at the 09 Mayhem show but I haven't really seen or heard from him since.

Unlike most people on here I actually liked the little guy.
    I loved good ol' Maggie.
    ;))
    Distance needs a bear hug.

>:D<