Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

God of queer changed my password

TehSBChampPrinceTehSBChampPrince Posts: 515 salt miner
edited February 2011 in Off Topic
Must of fucked something up when he was posting as me, andforgot to fix it, bahahaha, someone take his mod powers away.

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    <_>
    I love winning with women
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    But I am a gentle god. 8-X
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Mods can't change passwords you douche. I'm sure if that was possible Ed would have done it to Erik a few times in the past for lulz. Mods also can't get onto your shit unless you allow them to and give them your login and password. And if you did that then it's your own damn fault. Quit whining like a little girl for christ sake and start listening to better bands cuz Trivium is mediocre.

imageimage
    They're meh <_>
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    they flat out suck...
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    prince is full of fucking shit and making shit up. stop being a fucking whiny little bitch and trying to start shit. you're fucking annoying. I don't even know why you fucking come here. I don't think I've seen you hold a conversation about music once other than jizzing yourself over Trivium or other shitty bands.
    LOL dayna kicks fucking ass

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    prince is full of fucking shit and making shit up. stop being a fucking whiny little bitch and trying to start shit. you're fucking annoying. I don't even know why you fucking come here. I don't think I've seen you hold a conversation about music once other than jizzing yourself over Trivium or other shitty bands.
  • TehSBChampPrinceTehSBChampPrince Posts: 515 salt miner
    Um he posted 2 posts on my account, he hacks, and im not the first one to call him out on it, im not trying to start shiat, I really dont care if he has mod powers or not, cuz he can still hack, I couldnt log into my account last night, so I had to make a new one, and that was right after he posted on my account, so what the fuck else could have happened.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    edited February 2011
    That is what Dayna would say if she hacked... :-?

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    No people have claimed he has made posts disappear in the past, and that he cheats on the game, im not fuckin lying dayna, now would you get off my back I already tried to call a truce, im done listening to your lip, gonna go back to ignoring you, we already know how big of a crush you have on me, hahahahah, your loss.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Um he posted 2 posts on my account, he hacks, and im not the first one to call him out on it, im not trying to start shiat, I really dont care if he has mod powers or not, cuz he can still hack, I couldnt log into my account last night, so I had to make a new one, and that was right after he posted on my account, so what the fuck else could have happened.

you're the ONLY person who has called him out and claimed he did it. anyone else who has is just jumping on the bandwagon cause they take the internet to seriously. you're probably fucking dumb enough to type in your password wrong a bunch of times or type in the wrong one and then jump to conclusions that ED MUST HAVE CHANGED IT. anyway like I said, stop making shit up and move on.
    you must have a selective memory. people have bitched about Ed supposedly abusing his mod power quite often
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    No people have made posts and the game, you loss.
    confirmed for troll

No people have claimed he has made posts disappear in the past, and that he cheats on the game, im not fuckin lying dayna, now would you get off my back I already tried to call a truce, im done listening to your lip, gonna go back to ignoring you, we already know how big of a crush you have on me, hahahahah, your loss.
    Mods can delete posts you tard. It's part of their job, not getting onto other peoples accounts. He cheated on the new page game because he could and that's old news. Ever think you fucked up the password? Now there's a thought
    imageimage
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    prince either way you are a faggot...no one gives a fuck if he changed your password
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Dude...what is the point of starting this thread? I mean honestly, a lot of the threads you're making are just useless and get filled with nothing important or interesting at all.....like the bianca, distance, etc tag team deathmatch whatever....
    Dude...what is the point of starting this thread? I mean honestly, a lot of the threads you're making are just useless and get filled with nothing important or interesting at all.....like the bianca, distance, etc tag team deathmatch whatever....
    If you were here last night, you would know....

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    :-@
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    no one gives a fuck prince. you've done nothing but troll and act like a retard.
    You have done nothing but act like a fat bitch, go stuff your fat insecure face with some ice cream, or chocolate or somethin.

no one gives a fuck prince. you've done nothing but troll and act like a retard.
    You have done nothing but act like a fat bitch, go stuff your fat insecure face with some ice cream, or chocolate or somethin.

I think someone is jealous because he doesn't have any ice cream

Or amy pizza
    imageimage