Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Where is everyone from?

12345679»

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    do you have comic book conventions in ohio?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Hah. Jersey is taxes.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip

everything "special" any other state has.... we do too
    i dont know man, i heard the pizza sucks ass in CA. the pizza in jersey is the shit! i hear NY's pizza is awesome too. i havent tried it yet though unfortunately.
    In much the same way as pizza restaurants throughout the United States may carry a Chicago-style deep dish option, they may also have California-style items on the menu. Once-innovative ingredients like barbecue, curry, eggs, or goat cheese, are now sold at more traditional pizza restaurants and chains, as simply another topping choice. California-style pizza is common as frozen pre-prepared pizza as well. A number of smaller and newer chains either specialize in, or carry, the style. In the fine dining end, many expensive restaurants continue to offer single-serving pizzas with expensive or exotic ingredients, baked in wood ovens, or even devote a portion of their menu to California-style pizza

• 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    Hah, I'd have to agree with Motorcycle deaths for VA. And Maryland got AIDS..hahaha. Good stuff.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    inb4 Ed makes a crack at at he "forum drunk" and his state's label
    I love winning with women