Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Where is everyone from?

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the parking police in philly suck...
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited February 2011
    parking in every major US city is expensive...
    Nope, just Detroit. Other major cities have amazingly available and cheap parking, duh!

edit: joke came too late
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,595 spicy boy
    michigan is awesome.....lake michigan is like the ocean but without all the salt
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ive been to michigan, its not that great... a bunch of rednecks in the freezing cold lol
    what part?
    i cant remember, it was like 11 years ago. nowhere near detroit...it wasnt bad but nothing amazing thats for sure
  • TehSBChampPrinceTehSBChampPrince Posts: 515 salt miner
    oh and we have this thing called "up north" and it beats anything in your shitty state.
    Sorry but no it doesnt, you want kind people, smart people, low crime rate, but still know how to fuckin rock, and we are not fuckin prudes, come to wisconsin, you are not gonna get in trouble for some nonsense here, you can do what you want pretty much.

... yeah you're fucking retarded and have never been to MI.
    lol dont get mad.

there's no "mad" involved. you're just retarded.
    8-|
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Almost as bad as Camden and New Brunswick. New Brunswick is viscous, because you have the NB police and the RU police...
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    i remember we went when hunting season just started and everyone was creaming there pants..thats pretty redneck. it was a suburb too not a farm area at all...
    Almost as bad as Camden and New Brunswick. New Brunswick is viscous, because you have the NB police and the RU police...
    i'm telling you, i parked on south street, ran into a store, was in and out in less then 1 minute... i walk out, there's a fucking ticket on my shit and no parking authority in site... they stay creepin...
    its too cold there lol other than that i have nothing against michigan, its just not spectacular thats all...
    edited February 2011
    i remember we went when hunting season just started and everyone was creaming there pants..thats pretty redneck. it was a suburb too not a farm area at all...
    Doesnt make it redneck... Just cuz its only rednecks that do it down south, doesnt mean normal people dont do it up north, hunting is normal here, if you dont like some good venison steak, then your not a man here. Nothin to do with redneck shit, just so many deer, and cant let them get out of hand, they cause road accidents, there population needs to be controlled.

i'm telling you, i parked on south street, ran into a store, was in and out in less then 1 minute... i walk out, there's a fucking ticket on my shit and no parking authority in site... they stay creepin...
    Problem #1: You parked on South Street.
    Problem #2: You parked on South Street.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    michigan is a beautiful state in the spring summer and fall
    ^^so is pretty much every other state..
    i know... it was either that or pay out the ass in a parking lot only to have to run in a store for 30 seconds... i usually try to park behind 2nd and 3rd street, theres a little lot with meters, but you have to drive around for a while and wait for someone to go to their car to get a spot...
    i haven't traveled much at all so i have no idea
    This years winter has been beautiful, the first snow fall is always beautiful cuz the snow is nice and white and whispy, and it snows almost every otherday this year, otherwise the snow gets dirty, and ugly.
    edited February 2011
    Im sorry you ahvent been to wisconsin, the deer are a much bigger problem here then other states...

Edit* my bad thought you were replying to me.
    i know... it was either that or pay out the ass in a parking lot only to have to run in a store for 30 seconds... i usually try to park behind 2nd and 3rd street, theres a little lot with meters, but you have to drive around for a while and wait for someone to go to their car to get a spot...
    What store was it? The new meters are sort of confusing.
    i've been to Vermont a few times, the fall colors on the mountains are very cool to look at... everyone gets foliage, but when theyre mountains of it, it's pretty awesome...
    Im sorry you ahvent been to wisconsin, the deer are a much bigger problem here then other states...

wasnt even talkin to you dude i dont give a shit about your stupid deer problems lol