Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

concert traditions

1234568»

Comments

• LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    If we go to Atlanta, we eat either Arbys, Krystals, or Williamson Brothers BBQ before the show, and stop at the QuikTrip on the way home for food.

If we go to Birmingham, we eat at Cracker Barrel before the show and stop in Leeds for food.

I always buy one tshirt at a show. ALWAYS.

On the way to the show (in Atlanta), we listen to their local radio station.
    On the way home, we listen to the bands we saw.

ALWAYS?!
    A. L. W. A. Y. S. =)
  • AndysbackAndysback Posts: 2,228 just the tip
    If we go to Atlanta, we eat either Arbys, Krystals, or Williamson Brothers BBQ before the show, and stop at the QuikTrip on the way home for food.

If we go to Birmingham, we eat at Cracker Barrel before the show and stop in Leeds for food.

I always buy one tshirt at a show. ALWAYS.

On the way to the show (in Atlanta), we listen to their local radio station.
    On the way home, we listen to the bands we saw.

ALWAYS?!
    A. L. W. A. Y. S. =)
    welll shit
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i actually have another tradition.........get laid at every concert. the tradition hasn't started yet unfortunately.............i need to date a metalhead chick, they're awesome, they might do it.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I poop. If it's an all day festival I'll take an imodium to see to it that I won't need to poop all day. Pooping at concerts is not fun
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited February 2011
    i always go to taco bell on my way back from a show. mainly cuz its the only thing left open at that time lol
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the only concert tradition i have is to drink heavily