Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Pedophiles in your area?

Comments

• SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nobody cares except 1DisturbedMthrFckr? what if your neighbor is a registered sex offender?
    I have a problem with this, you know there are different levels of severity when it comes to sex offenders right? Not all are the same and they've already done their time so how about you give them another chance before getting scared of having them in your neighborhood. If their crime was extremely bad they would still be locked up.
    im not afraid of them, that was a joke. their crimes were serious enough to be posted on websites that include their names, addresses, and photos. and yeah i knew there are different sex crimes. the only reason i made this thread was for laughs. and i never said they didnt deserve a second chance.
    Yeah it's hard to tell how people want their messages to be perceived through text, lol. My bad though, I'm just not a fan of sites like these that try to demonize all offenders and scare everyone into thinking they are out to get them. Some of the pictures do crack me up at times though, haha.
    no worries

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    my stepsister's brother is on there. yikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFcI6ljUQOQ
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    edited February 2011
    nobody cares except 1DisturbedMthrFckr? what if your neighbor is a registered sex offender?
    I have a problem with this, you know there are different levels of severity when it comes to sex offenders right? Not all are the same and they've already done their time so how about you give them another chance before getting scared of having them in your neighborhood. If their crime was extremely bad they would still be locked up.
    im not afraid of them, that was a joke. their crimes were serious enough to be posted on websites that include their names, addresses, and photos. and yeah i knew there are different sex crimes. the only reason i made this thread was for laughs. and i never said they didnt deserve a second chance.
    Yeah it's hard to tell how people want their messages to be perceived through text, lol. My bad though, I'm just not a fan of sites like these that try to demonize all offenders and scare everyone into thinking they are out to get them. Some of the pictures do crack me up at times though, haha.

This guy living a few blocks from me is doing a big grin for his mugshot. He looks like jack black
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    And there goes Arlo taking everything so seriously trying to spark a 20 page debate.
    WAHHHHH
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    And there goes Arlo taking everything so seriously trying to spark a 20 page debate.
    WAHHHHH
    And there goes Arlo typing in all caps trying to spark a 20 page flame war.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    anyone find catz yet?
  • TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    edited February 2011
    This is true why are they all on the same list, how are 18 year old boys, on it for having sex with a 17 year old gf, they are on the same list, as a 46 year old molesting a 10 year old, it ruins there life the sex offender list is bullshit.

• sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Maybe if they would make different levels of being a sex offender?
    Like, lowest would be like 18 having sex with a 17 year old or whatever
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    catz lives about an hour from me am i safe?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    catz lives about an hour from me am i safe?
    nah man, make sure your shades and blinds are closed... catz might be jerking off out side your window and shit...
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    You shouldn't be put on the list for petty shit.

• TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    .....I found out that my close friend (best man at my wedding/godfather to my oldest son) was a fucking scumbag who exposed himself to like a dozen or so preteen girls back in 1999/2000......Fool did like 5 years for that shit.....

PS- yeeaahhh, we don't really hang out any more.....
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    A
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Page
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    X(
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Smoke.
    I love winning with women
    :L
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Smoke.
    I love winning with women
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lolwut.
    there was this guy around here exposing himself for months and escaping on his 4-wheeler :>
    did you bang him?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie