Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Pedophiles in your area?

SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited February 2011 in Off Topic
Find them here: http://familywatchdog.us/
They have pics of them too.....creepy motherfuckers lol. i found a few in my area lol.
"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie

Comments

• 1DisturbedMthrFckr1DisturbedMthrFckr Posts: 1,027 juggalo
    Yup, they're everywhere man..lol
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    nobody cares except 1DisturbedMthrFckr? what if your neighbor is a registered sex offender?
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    As long as Catz isn't in my area, I'm pretty safe.

Plus, I'm 20 and don't really want kids :P
    I love winning with women
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    someone needs to find out if Catz is on this list
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    nobody cares except 1DisturbedMthrFckr? what if your neighbor is a registered sex offender?
    Unless he is going to molest my cats, then I don't care <_>
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    LOL
    I love winning with women
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    I have a problem with this, you know there are different levels of severity when it comes to sex offenders right? Not all are the same and they've already done their time so how about you give them another chance before getting scared of having them in your neighborhood. If their crime was extremely bad they would still be locked up.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Those were some ugly ass mofo's
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I have a problem with this, you know there are different levels of severity when it comes to sex offenders right? Not all are the same and they've already done their time so how about you give them another chance before getting scared of having them in your neighborhood. If their crime was extremely bad they would still be locked up.
    And there goes Arlo feeding the trolls trying to spark a 20 page debate.
    <_> It's a forum, where people come together online to discuss things. It was relevant to the topic at hand.....christ almighty.
    edited February 2011
    im not afraid of them, that was a joke. their crimes were serious enough to be posted on websites that include their names, addresses, and photos. and yeah i know there are different sex crimes. the only reason i made this thread was for laughs. and i never said they didnt deserve a second chance.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    my stepsister's brother is on there. yikes.
    O_O
    im not a troll
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    As long as Catz isn't in my area, I'm pretty safe.

Plus, I'm 20 and don't really want kids :P
    Catz is everywhere...

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I think most of us here are old enough to know to not let a stranger/catz looking mofo touch our pee pee or asshole.

Erik on the other hand needs to check that shit asap.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    <_> It's a forum, where people come together online to discuss things. It was relevant to the topic at hand.....christ almighty.
    And there goes Arlo taking everything so seriously trying to spark a 20 page debate.
    im not afraid of them, that was a joke. their crimes were serious enough to be posted on websites that include their names, addresses, and photos. and yeah i knew there are different sex crimes. the only reason i made this thread was for laughs. and i never said they didnt deserve a second chance.
    Yeah it's hard to tell how people want their messages to be perceived through text, lol. My bad though, I'm just not a fan of sites like these that try to demonize all offenders and scare everyone into thinking they are out to get them. Some of the pictures do crack me up at times though, haha.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Courtney should do it since she lives in that black and yellow.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    There's alot of child molesters around me...and Stubenville is lit up like xmas
    imageimage