Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN DOUCHEBAG

Comments

• MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    edited January 2011
    I miss Wine :-S
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited January 2011
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've come to the conclusion that prince is an annoyance. And wine has good tastes and you can have a good conversation with the guy.
    wuttup dawn :-h
    Hi! I felt it was time I come back...maybe argue a little and entertain mahself lol. Also, without this place I don't know shit about tours an news <_>
    awesome!!! it's about time :!! ...glad you came back \m/
    Haha, I guess. Anything interesting happen while i've been elsewhere?
    imageimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    prince is a packers fan, fuck dat :-q
    I know more about Metal than you, pure and simple, I just dont have the classic personality type, im my own entity, influenced only by myself, in my world I am the greatest, in yours its shaped by fakery and douchebaggery.

Get off your high horse, bud.
    This guy sounds like he's full of himself lolololololololol
    imageimage
    I've come to the conclusion that prince is an annoyance. And wine has good tastes and you can have a good conversation with the guy.
    Hi! I felt it was time I come back...maybe argue a little and entertain mahself lol. Also, without this place I don't know shit about tours an news <_>
    prince has been trolling, erik smokes weed, natty's back...
    Ewwwww. Steelers better beat some packer ass
    imageimage
    Ewwwww. Steelers better beat some packer ass
    they will, fucking prince is delusional, he thinks the packers are gonna score 30 on pitt's D... :-))
    prince has been trolling, erik smokes weed, natty's back...
    Yay Nat E!!!! And I found that Erik smokes now, he should be more chill. And Prince is gheys
    imageimage
  • TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo
    edited January 2011
    I know more about Metal than you, pure and simple, I just dont have the classic personality type, im my own entity, influenced only by myself, in my world I am the greatest, in yours its shaped by fakery and douchebaggery.

Get off my high horse!! What about you miss black metal, im to good for parties and social life where people are fake and shit, at least I go out to have a good time, and I tell the people who are being sycophantic fakes, that they are sycophantic fakes, you just sit in your room and listen to black metal, and laugh at other people to yourself, at least im honest and straight up.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    This is a retarded troll thread.
    ...says the only OTHER faggot on the forum that I don't like....

• RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer

Get off my high horse!! What about you miss black metal, im to good for parties and social life where people are fake and shit, at least I go out to have a good time, and I tell the people who are being sycophantic fakes, that they are sycophantic fakes, you just sit in your room and listen to black metal, and laugh at other people to yourself, at least im honest and straight up.
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

lol

:-))
    imageimage
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    This is a retarded troll thread.
    ...says the only OTHER faggot on the forum that I don't like....

He's an angry elf!

:ar!
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    edited January 2011
    edited January 2011
    Isnt Varg Vikernes your biggest IDOL, you want to talk about nihilistic douchbaggery, I mean I love his story and all, and like burzum, but you gonna sit here and tell me to get off my high horse, look at the fella you worship, you think your so special but your just like every other other person that believe they're enlightened, they're all wrong.
    Razor is all hugs and kisses on the outside, but behind closed doors she is laughing at yall, you wanna talk about somebody that is on a high horse.
    You are on a high horse noobie...
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    prince is a better troll than me, ill give him that...