Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKIN DOUCHEBAG

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    edited January 2011
    Wine was a pretty cool dude, and he knows a shit ton about music.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    prince i dont really give a shit what you listen to....just dont pretend you know more music than me cuz its not true
    I dont pretend I know I do, I got my eyes everywhere, I question everything, I do my homework, ima NINJA.

o->
    the only thing you might know more about is power metal cuz its fuckin gay
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    prince i dont really give a shit what you listen to....just dont pretend you know more music than me cuz its not true
    I dont pretend I know I do, I got my eyes everywhere, I question everything, I do my homework, ima NINJA.

o->
    :-j
    imageimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I've come to the conclusion that prince is an annoyance. And wine has good tastes and you can have a good conversation with the guy.
    imageimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

o->
    there's plenty of talented Power metal like Blind Guardian and Firewind. Dragonforce gives the genre a bad rep
  • TehClassyPrinceTehClassyPrince Posts: 1,015 juggalo

o->
    Power metal and Thrash I guarantee I know more about than you, Power Metal takes you to places so high and is always souring thats why I like it, then Thrash, has that aggression that I like.

o->
    there's plenty of talented Power metal like Blind Guardian and Firewind. Dragonforce gives the genre a bad rep
    im sure there talanted but they make gay embarassing sounding music...

o->
    Sabaton, Angra, Steel Attack

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I've come to the conclusion that prince is an annoyance. And wine has good tastes and you can have a good conversation with the guy.
    wuttup dawn :-h
    hey Dawn's back. \:D/
    imageimage

o->
    Well I like both the Angelic side of Power Metal and then the evil nature of Black Metal, I just like to be well rounded on all issues, I dont have really any set ideology, I like to consider myself a chameleon thats can adapt in any crowd, and any place.

Cept for the INTERNET, where I CAN talk a bunch of SHIT, BWAHAHAH!
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Hi! I felt it was time I come back...maybe argue a little and entertain mahself lol. Also, without this place I don't know shit about tours an news <_>
    imageimage

o->
    Well I like both the Angelic side of Power Metal and then the evil nature of Black Metal, I just like to be well rounded on all issues, I dont have really any set ideology, I like to consider myself a chameleon thats can adapt in any crowd, and any place.

then go have a ball but no else cares..

o->

I know more about Metal than you, pure and simple, I just dont have the classic personality type, im my own entity, influenced only by myself, in my world I am the greatest, in yours its shaped by fakery and douchebaggery.

Hi! I felt it was time I come back...maybe argue a little and entertain mahself lol. Also, without this place I don't know shit about tours an news <_>
    awesome!!! it's about time :!! ...glad you came back \m/
    Im nihilistic but have a heart, and like to love, I dont give a shit, but I do, at the same time, if that makes sense....
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep

o->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufsf_-a_H9Q
    I know more about Metal than you, pure and simple, I just dont have the classic personality type, im my own entity, influenced only by myself, in my world I am the greatest, in yours its shaped by fakery and douchebaggery.

Get off your high horse, bud.
    imageimage