Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Ozzfest 2011 possibilities?

Comments

• Chicken_FuckerChicken_Fucker Posts: 15,691 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I went every year from 96 until 2007. Had some awesome times and great memories. I could probably write a book that noone would read with all of the crazy and fun shit that happened and that we did. I would say 2005 was the best lineup though. 2001 was fun but it was about 90% nu metal, so I would definitely not consider that even close to being the best lineup.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    01 had so much controversy surrounding it. That's partly why I like it so much.
    I love winning with women
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    I REALLY WANNA SEE TINA TURNER DO A DUET WITH BIBER THEN SETH ROGEN RAPES BOTH YOUNG BOYS AT ONCE
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    i havent been to an ozzfest yet... :-(
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    For some reason, I don't remember a wholw lot from that year <_>
    "I do it for the druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs...."

And Ozzfest 2004 was a dream lineup that no festival will ever touch again. Ever.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2011
    I quite enjoyed it...but I don't remember much now =/ I do remember it stormed like a motherfucker that night.
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    I love winning with women
    I enjoyed every year. It's too bad it will probably never be the same
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    It won't...even Mayhem is dropping more bands off the tour each year. Fuck these times when everything is too expensive and people can't afford to go to that shit. I know enough people who have to sacrifice that to pay bills instead
    imageimage
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    And Ozzfest 2004 was a dream lineup that no festival will ever touch again. Ever.
    Black Sabbath
    Judas Priest
    Slayer
    Dimmu Borgir
    Superjoint Ritual
    Black Label Society
    Slipknot
    hatebreed
    lamb of god
    Atreyu
    Bleeding Through
    Lacuna Coil
    Every Time I Die
    Unearth
    God Forbid
    Otep
    Devil Driver
    Magna-Fi
    Throwdown
    darkest hour

^:)^
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Rammstein was saying they're on an American summer festival at the MSG show, so maybe they got on Ozzfest.
    Looks like I'm a viable source of info now, lovely. Anyways, I doubt Rammstein (even considering you were the one saying they're big enough to tour on their own in stadiums over here). They're just not a fitting band for Ozzfest in my eyes. My prediction is Slayer for co-headliner.
    What other summer FESTIVAL, could they be on?
  • XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    edited January 2011
    Rammstein was saying they're on an American summer festival at the MSG show, so maybe they got on Ozzfest.
    Looks like I'm a viable source of info now, lovely. Anyways, I doubt Rammstein (even considering you were the one saying they're big enough to tour on their own in stadiums over here). They're just not a fitting band for Ozzfest in my eyes. My prediction is Slayer for co-headliner.
    Uproar?
    I hope they're on ozzfest. I also hope ozzfest comes to DC
    Uproar?
    :-))
    edited February 2011
    Uproar?
    =D> :-j
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    Uproar?
    =D> :-j
    I don't see what's lolworthy
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    xenocide, i love your signature. i hate obama, but its pretty damn funny lol.
    "That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    I don't like Obama much either but it's still epic, why thank you
    The fact you think rammstein would do uproar that's what is so lolz worthy